Safe And Reliable Goshen Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Your holiday in Goshen should be as you expect it. You want to ride your bike to view the magnificent sunset at Fidler Pond Park, visit the famous Quilt Gardens or even the Goshen art house.
Moving your motorcycle will be an easy task if you use professional services from A-1 Auto Transport. We also have several branches in all cities of Indiana, Goshen included.
If you need us to ship your bike back home, we are on standby armed with trailers and the right tools.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. You will never miss your racing opportunity when you use our air shipping method. It is very fast, but you will have to pay more transport fees than for other shipping methods.
- Water transport. Sending your motorbikes overseas is best done by water shipping. With this shipping method, one can enjoy very low rates for multiple bike shipments.
- Inland transport. We have two distinct shipping options under the inland category. We offer rail shipping to clients who live near train stations. The second option, the road shipping method, is commonly used in many states.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Look for all documents required for motorcycle shipping and arrange them according to the instructions given by your shipper.
- Wash and dry the ride. A clean bike gets cleared at the customs fast.
- Look for possible damages on the bike and record them.
- Remove any valuable item from the bike and disconnect the alarm.
- Detach all the bike accessories.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Complete customer care: Your shipping partner should engage in first-rate client service through the provision of non-paid and obligation free shipping quotations. As a bonus, the hauler should offer a toll-free phone number that is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Look for motorcycle tracking capabilities: The appropriate shipping company is that which allows the clients to trace the exact location of their motorbikes 24/7. Make sure your shipper has an online tracking system in place for tracking purposes. There should be a transport coordinator who sends you regular updates of your shipment too.
- Look for indemnity coverage: Always hire a motorcycle hauling company that is insured. This means that your bike is well protected in addition to using top-notch machinery and professional handlers. The law in the state of Indiana states that all shipping companies must have insurance policies. So, if you do not find insurance coverage in your shipper, that is a red flag.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- All our experts are highly trained. We ensure that our employees have adequate skillsets and knowledge to perform their tasks. Through the functional training, we enhance client satisfaction. Trained employees offer high-quality services when compared to non-trained bike handlers.
- We began shipping motorbikes over 30 years ago and over time we have appeared top of the list of reputable shipping companies in America. We have developed key shipping skills that make us stand out. We have also come up with programs that have been well received and used by shipping companies worldwide.
- Personalized shipping services. We understand that complete customer care is what our customers crave and that is what we strive to offer them. We will tailor our services according to your needs and requisites. Your satisfaction is our major concern.
- We are present both offline and online. We want to reach our clients in America and overseas with ease at the same enhancing their trust for us. Our physical offices are available in almost all towns of the USA, including Goshen. Our online presence facilitates faster bookings for busy bike owners and giving tips with regards to motorcycle shipping.
Our Goshen motorcycle shipping services
- Watertight shipping services. Because safety is a vital aspect in our business, we have installed modern security devices. We will ensure your bikes are secure whenever we have the chance to handle them.
- International shipping services. We can ship your motorcycles to any country by air freight, trucks, or water freight.
- Motorcycle storage. We store your bikes in our expansive facilities until you find time to collect them. We do not charge for bike storage.
- Motorcycle tracking. Our tracking services are done for free. These services help clients reduce spending money on calls when asking about their shipments’ progress.
Talk to us!
We wish to speak with you regarding motorcycle shipping or assist you if you are having any problem with your bike shipment. If you want to message us, fill out our online form. You can also call us at 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.