Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Goodwater, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Goodwater Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The town of Goodwater is located in northeast Coosa County in Central Alabama. It got its name from being close to the spring that is the origin of Hatchett Creek. There are plenty of things to do in Goodwater. There’s a nine-hole golf course situated at the Hatchett Creek that is open to everyone. The Creek also has facilities for fishing and canoeing. The town’s close vicinity to Lake Martin is also advantageous because it offers various types of water sports activities, fishing, camping, and rental facilities. If you intend on visiting the area, it is best that you do so with your own vehicle in order to comfortably visit the various destinations. People interested in shipping cars to or from Goodwater can do so by getting in touch with us. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest and most technologically advanced auto shipping companies in the United States.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Goodwater||191$||191 miles||1-2 days|
|Goodwater to Memphis||215$||215 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Goodwater||519$||692 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Goodwater||733$||1221 miles||4-6 days|
|Goodwater to Denver||782$||1304 miles||4-6 days|
|Goodwater to San Jose||1132$||2264 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Goodwater
With our team of well-trained and equipped staff, there is no location that we cannot ship to. Over the years we have come up with more efficient ways of identifying which routes to use in order to maximize our efficiency. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Goodwater include Alabama State Highway 9, County Highways 511, and 86. Cities and towns around the town of Goodwater such as Alexander City, Sylacauga, Talladega, Pell City, Oxford, Anniston, Leeds, Millbrook, Auburn, Alabaster, Pelham, Prattville, Helena, Opelika, and Tuskegee can also count on us to get their shipments to where they need to be, both on-time and on a pocket-friendly budget.
We have served thousands if not millions of customers throughout our 25 years of existence. We have continued to build on past successes and learned from the few failures that we experienced. We are always increasing the number of services we provide to our customers with a bid to increase our market share and make shipping accessible to people from all walks of life. Some of the services we provide include:
- Military POV shipping: We have shipped thousands of vehicles for the military personnel. We are capable of shipping cars to or from any base in the world, offering discounts and price-cuts to all members of the armed forces, whether actively serving or retired. Proof of service is, however, required for one to claim the discounts.
- Dealer to dealer auto transport: It is important that an auto dealer keeps his inventory levels at a safe level and always be prepared to switch to whatever his customers request. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you in managing your inventory at safe levels and also offer timely replenishment should the need arise.
Types of cars we ship
Some of the many vehicles we ship include:
- Electric cars. This is the future of the automotive industry. As more people try to reduce the carbon footprints, the demand for electric cars has skyrocketed. Unlike other auto shippers who will charge you extra when shipping electric cars, at A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge a penny more. We believe that the lithium-ion batteries that power the vehicle pose no dangers while the vehicle is being shipped since the car is mostly inoperative.
- Golf carts. These vehicles are quite challenging to transport. They need specialized equipment such as cranes and forklifts to load and unload them onto the carriers. We possess both the equipment and experience to handle these miniature vehicles.
- These are vehicles that are used during very cold seasons on icy terrains where conventional vehicles cannot make it through. We have the required equipment to ship the various shapes and sizes that they come in.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Before embarking on shipping cars to or from Goodwater, it is imperative you do the following:
- Cleaning out your vehicle both in and out.
- Removing anything that isn’t permanently fixed to your vehicle.
- Running the gas tank to about the quarter mark.
- Making copies of your keys.
- Taking pictures of the dents and scratches.
- Disabling the alarm.
Why choose us?
We are the only company that cares about your shipment as much as you do. We provide adequate security for your items and ensure that they not only arrive at their intended destination safely but also on-time.
If you require additional information on shipping cars to or from Goodwater or you have questions on moving services, feel free to call us on 1-800-452-2880 and one of our staff members will walk you through the process.