Gautier Motorcycle Shipping
Many individuals who find the need to have a motorcycle shipped come across concerns with the vehicle’s safety. This is obviously the number one worry of all potential shipping customers.
However, what no one realizes is that the motorcycle is much safer in the hands of professional transporters. Not to mention, purchasing shipping services is actually friendly on the pocketbook.
To get your shipping process started, book your transport with a reliable company based near Gautier. We recommend that you schedule your bike’s transport at least a few weeks in advance. This allows everyone involved enough time to prepare.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Step by Step Process of Shipping.
The process of shipping a motorcycle is a task that should be supervised by a transport company. The untrained individual or someone without the proper tools could easily damage the bike during transport. Therefore, hiring professionals is the best and first step to beginning the shipping process.
After services have been chosen and the transport has been booked, it is time to prepare the bike according to the requests of the transporter. These are usually your average shipping preparation requirements and they are easy to fulfill.
- Your gas reading should not reading any higher than ¼.
- Ship any loose objects and personal possessions separately.
- Have your motorcycle serviced at least one week prior to the ship date to have any leaks repaired.
- Check the tire pressure and top off all of the fluids.
- Write down all existing damages and provide the transporter with a copy. Then, take pictures of the motorcycle. These forms of documentation will help you during your final inspection of the vehicle after its transport.
When the bike is prepared as asked, it makes the entire process of shipping safer for all those involved as well as the bike itself. During the bike’s travels, the driver of the hauler will pay close attention to road and weather reports in an attempt to avoid any possible hazards. When the vehicle is nearing its final location, you will be given a heads up. When the bike finally arrives, inspect it for damages to assure its safe arrival.