Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Gardendale, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Gardendale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Gardendale to New Orleans||$354||354 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Gardendale||$379||505 miles||2-4 days|
|Boston to Gardendale||$710||1183 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Gardendale||$802||1337 miles||4-6 days|
|Gardendale to Salt Lake City||$1084||1807 miles||5-7 days|
|Gardendale to San Jose||$1145||2290 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Part of Jefferson County, Alabama, Gardendale is considered to be one of the more well-known suburbs of Birmingham. With a population of close to 14,000 people, this town has its origins as a farm settlement in the early 1800s. The town spans about 18 miles and is nearby a number of other unincorporated areas. I-65 is one of the main thoroughfares running through Gardendale, making it fairly easy to access from the Interstate. As with any small Alabama town, there are a number of festivals and community events that draw people to the area, including the annual Magnolia Festival, which is held during the beautiful bloom of springtime. The pace of life may be slower here, but there is enough to keep residents and visitors occupied. From whiling away the time in the Gardendale Public Library to getting in some outdoor recreation at G. William Noble Park. Softball fun can be had at Luman Harris Park, while Memorial Park provides a memorial of sorts for those that have served in the U.S. military.
Using Gardendale Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Gardendale car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Watch out for hidden costs: Hidden costs – surcharges, added fees, etc. – can work their way into your agreement before you even realize it happened. In fact, hidden charges might not even be obvious to you until you are paying the final bill and realize that you are spending much more than you expected. Avoid this by asking about hidden or extra costs at the time of booking.
- Read the contract in detail: Read your Gardendale auto shipping contract in detail to ensure that you understand every facet of it and are prepared to fulfill the contract on your end.
- Reduce the weight in your vehicle where possible: For instance, maintaining a full tank of gas in your car might be more convenient for when your car arrives at your destination; however, it adds weight – probably more than you realize – to your car, which in turn may result in higher than usual fees.
To learn more about relocating to Gardendale, visit the City of Gardendale website.
Read more about transporting a car to Alabama.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Gardendale Auto Transport Companies Directory
Harbor Auto Transport
Roughly 18 miles from Gardendale, Harbor Auto Transport provides both enclosed and open air container transport for those that need to get their vehicles to or from the Gardendale area. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
3737 41st Court North, Birmingham, AL
Alaplex Auto Transport
Alaplex is a national company that offers competitive shipping rates and both intra-state and interstate transport.
3721 41st Court North, Birmingham, AL
Other Gardendale Resources
Gardendale Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Gardendale.
Gardendale includes ZIP codes: