Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fulton County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Fulton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fulton County is on the northern part of Ohio and borders the state of Michigan to the north. Shipping cars to or from Fulton County may seem daunting at first. You don’t have to worry anymore with A-1 Auto Transport in the picture. We will ship your car on the most efficient and convenient options. We have a nationwide and global reach.
We have custom services for everyone. We can transport cars for auto dealers, manufacturers, families, professionals and many others. Consider the picture of you easily flying in or flying out for business through Fulton County Airport. All this time, we take care of your car’s transportation conveniently. You can drop it off as you leave the airport or collect in on arrival.
Even if you’re simply touring Ohio, driving around in your own car adds some thrill and confidence to the experience. It could be a celebrity tour bus or just an SUV or sedan. We know that it’s not just about shipping cars to or from Fulton County. Here is a list of some of the other vehicles that we ship:
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- RVs and motor homes
- Light and heavy trucks
- Heavy industry equipment
- Classic and luxury cars
- Vehicles for the military and armed forces
We have extensive experience in domestic and international automobile shipment. We have been around for more than two decades now. That gives you a firm guarantee on the accuracy of our estimates and service delivery.
Choosing your shipping option
Choosing the kind of shipping service that suits you depends on your car, budget and schedule. The options available to choose from when shipping cars to or from Fulton County include:
- Transportation: You can choose to ship your car on open trailers or enclosed trailers. Open trailers are cheaper and hence more frequent on the Ohio roads. You will get much shorter timelines if you choose this option. Enclosed trailers need more time and planning. They also cost slightly more compared to open trailers. They are an effective option for securing exotic and luxury cars during transportation.
- Delivery: It costs less to drive your car to the transportation terminal and pick it up from one. If this is so much of a hassle, you can pay for door-to-door delivery. With this service, the transporter picks up your car and delivers it to where you send them. It is great if you’re working a busy schedule or the car has a high-value price tag on it.
- International shipping: If you’re moving your car across the ocean, you can choose to do it cheaply on the roll-on/roll-off option. Container shipping is also available for when you want to transport your car more securely. Transporting your car by air is quite expensive but very fast compared to sea transportation.
Use the above services to assess different shipping companies. Other important services to look out for include transportation insurance and vehicle tracking.
Make your own free quote today!
Fill out this simple form to get an instant quote from A-1 Auto transport. Call 1-800-452-2880 for more details.
Zip codes included in Fulton County
- 43502- Archbold
- 43515- Delta
- 43521- Fayette
- 43533- Lyons
- 43540- Metamora
- 43553- Pettisville
- 43558- Swanton
- 43567- Wauseon