Mountain biking, bird watching, boating, golfing, hiking, off-road tours, horseback riding and rodeo shows. If such activities tickle your fancy, then you should visit the city of Fruita. It is located in west Colorado, in Mesa County. Fruita is a naturally beautiful city that is graced with rolling hills to the east and a pinyon-juniper landscape to the west. Fruita also hosts a number of annual events like the tri-annual music concerts, which draw guests from across the state. Should you plan to visit Fruita, purchase a new car from out of state or temporarily moving to the city for work, you will require professional car shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Fruita, due to our unique service delivery and competitive prices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fruita to Denver||$254||254 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fruita to San Jose||$612||1020 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fruita to Portland||$621||1035 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Fruita||$646||1078 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Fruita||$756||1260 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fruita to New Orleans||$866||1444 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fruita to New York||$1017||2034 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Fruita to Miami Beach||$1159||2318 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Fruita
As part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy, we adopted a tailored service delivery approach. It involves serving every client in Fruita in a manner personalized to the profile of their exact location. We use details concerning the road network serving Fruita, the location of all communities as well as the location of possible terminal points to tailor the car shipping service. This also guides us in determining the delivery mode that is best for each client. This is how we have managed to make deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Fruita. We cover the environs of Ottley Avenue, Heritage Park, Pine Street, Little Salt and Frontage Road among others.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service: Door to door is a service that guarantees convenience when getting your car shipped. We pick it up from its location ourselves and deliver it straight to the address you request; this eliminates the need to make special arrangements to access the car from a drop-off terminal. Door to door is particularly advantageous when shipping a car to Fruita from out of state, as you need not travel all the way to facilitate the car shipping. In situations where the car is being shipped from your home, it presents the opportunity to meet the driver shipping your car in person. You get to witness the driver performing a car hauler’s inspection report, as well as the opportunity to voice any special instructions you may have.
- Terminal service: This is also known as drop-off/ pick-up service. It is the more affordable alternative to door to door service. It involves using car depots, secure parking lots or storage facilities near your location, as terminals for picking the car up and delivery. We consider the proximity of the terminal to your location for ease of access. We also consider the proximity to a gas station, as we ship cars with just about a quarter-full tank of gas. Terminal service best serves guests visiting Fruita and clients on the move. We deliver the car to a terminal near your point of entry, so that you can get the hands-on-the-wheel experience as soon as you arrive.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix that is tailored to the profile of the different types of cars we ship. These include sedans, vans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, high-end cars, RVs & motorhomes, motorcycles, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, electric & hybrid cars as well as heavy equipment like tractors, harvesters and bulldozers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings including clothes, electronics, appliances, suitcases and any shopping items. Also remove any aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers.
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver in advance.
- Wash the car in order to facilitate a reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Run a car maintenance check to identify any irregularities such as an oil leak, which may result in mechanical issues during transportation.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas, which is enough to cover the movements involved with car shipping.
- Have a personal record of the condition of the car before shipping by taking clear pictures of each side of the car.
Click here to access the detailed car prepping guide.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the resources to ship cars not only domestically, but also internationally, which makes us the go-to firm for either situations.
We offer free quoting!
Our free online quoting service shall provide you with a reliable estimate of how much A-1 Auto Transport is going to charge for shipping cars to or from Fruita. Choose us for such and more convenient services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.