Safe And Reliable Frisco City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Frisco hosts a little over a thousand residents, like many other small towns in Alabama. The SR 21 and County Road 23 give the most important road connection to the rest of the neighboring regions. The Railroad was at one time the most important transportation option and gets credit for much of the town’s growth at the turn of the 20th century. That has changed with private cars becoming the dominant mode of transportation. When you are moving, buying, or selling a car, there is only one good answer when it comes to shipping cars to or from Frisco City. That answer is A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Frisco City to Atlanta||$266||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Frisco City||$497||497 miles||2-4 days|
|Frisco City to Miami||$529||705 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Frisco City||$679||905 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Frisco City||$696||1160 miles||4-6 days|
|Frisco City to Tucson||$935||1559 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Frisco
Our car transportation service covers all the neighborhoods in Frisco. You may choose our transportation service to move your car to or from any part of Alabama, the rest of the U.S. and major worldwide destinations.
Transport services offered in Frisco
- Door-to-door shipping is a convenient delivery option for high-end vehicles. Avoiding the transportation terminals helps to keep the cars secure from potential damage. It is also the main option for people who have restricted schedules.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping is slightly quicker and cheaper in many cases. We will agree on selected transportation depots where you will drop-off or pick-up your vehicle.
- Port-to-port shipping is the international variation of the terminal shipping option. We will pick up the car from the exit port in one country and deliver it to the entry port of the destination.
- Enclosed transport protects your car from potential damage by extreme weather, dust, and road debris. Our trucks use hydraulic lift gates to make room for cars with low ground clearance. It is the most effective transport solution for classics, luxury cars, and high-performance sports cars.
- Open-air transport is the most affordable domestic option for shipping cars to or from Frisco City. We have multi-car open trailers with enough space to transport up to 12 cars in one trip. It is the best option when you need to squeeze out the most out of every dollar.
- Container shipping works like enclosed transportation to give your car extra cover when moving it across the sea. We have 40FT containers that can transport 2-4 cars at once and 20FT containers, which you can use exclusively for your car and your household goods.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) transport is the cheapest international shipping standard. RoRo vessels can transport between 2000-6000 cars in one shipping trip. They have multiple decks with enough room to fit all kinds of automobiles.
- Freight shipping takes care of the farm and industrial equipment as well as abnormal cargo. We can help you to move the cargo across different countries or different parts of the U.S.
Types of cars that we ship
We have safe and affordable transportation for ordinary sedans, vans, light trucks, buses, motorcycles, boats, yachts, golf carts, jet skis, and many others.
The dos, don’ts, and benefits of preparing your car for shipping
Preparing your car for shipping eases your pain in many ways.
- It helps to cut possible delays at inspections and checkpoints.
- Saves you from having to repair or replace broken parts.
The following points form an effective preparation checklist for shipping cars to or from Frisco City.
- Do not ship your car while it has your household items or other personal stuff. Jewelry, electronic goods, important documents, and household goods might get damaged during the shipping process.
- Do not fuel up for transportation. The transporter will run into trouble with the FMCSAif they go over the set weight limit.
- Do not leave an empty gas tank. The trucker will drive your car into the truck when loading and drive it off when unloading. Keep about 1/4 full tank so that the trucker can start and drive your car.
- Do not give out your only set of car keys. You could lose the only set of keys you have. Get a set of spare keys to hand over.
- Clean your car. A clean car makes it easy to spot dents, scratches or other forms of cosmetic damage on the vehicle.
- Do some maintenance checks. Check the fluid levels, battery charge, and tire pressure. Remove detachable parts and cover those that you can’t remove.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest car shipping companies in the country. We have more than 20 years of experience and have a team of dedicated and well-trained professionals.
Get a free shipping quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.