Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Franklin County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Franklin County is located in northeast Texas. The county is rich in minerals such as oil, gas, limestone, and lignite coal. The county also relies on agriculture and manufacturing to support its economy. It also offers many recreational facilities which are mainly geared towards outdoor activities. It provides for activities such as boating, fishing, hunting, rodeos, and county fairs.
We provide auto shipping solutions and services to a wide market. Our coverage ranges from shipping cars to or from Franklin County to shipping overseas. A-1 Auto Transport has the necessary equipment to haul even the bulkiest items that other auto shippers may struggle with. Our services are fast, efficient, and always on-time.
Areas we cover to or from Franklin County
A-1 Auto Transport has been operational for the past 25 years. We have established shipping routes that ensure our shipments always make it to their intended destinations safe and on time. Our staff is well trained and equipped to handle any situation that may arise during the shipping operation. The routes we mainly use when shipping cars to or from Franklin County include Interstate 30, U.S. Highway 67, 271, State Highway 11 and 37. Residents of Red River County, Titus County, Wood County, Hopkins County, and Delta County can also enjoy our world-class services.
Common problems that occur when shipping a vehicle
There are problems that occur during the process and it’s hard to anticipate all of them but there are a few common ones that we can help our clients avoid.
- Your car doesn’t meet certain travel-specific requirements: This mainly applies to the height of the vehicle. Certain companies have specific height limits and clearances that car owners need to adhere to. Vehicles with camper shells, exterior spare tires, antennas, and other exterior attachments must be cleared by the auto shipper before transport commences.
- Incorrect address: The moving process is very cumbersome. You will be filling out and signing a lot of paperwork and this might lead to errors when writing down your new address. This mistake might lead your car being transported to the wrong county or state as there are different counties that share the same name.
- Late or delayed delivery: This is the most common complaint auto shippers’ face. However, there are multiple reasons why a shipment might be late, some of which are entirely out of the auto shipper’s control. As much as our carriers are modern and well-maintained, unforeseen breakdown s may occur at random times. Other causes of delays may be due to extreme weather, flat tires and random acts of God. Since transport companies usually pick-up many cars to ship together, a delay by one car may have a negative knock-on effect on the rest of the shipments.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Franklin County, we are one of the better-qualified auto shipping companies. Our rates are affordable considering the quality of services we provide. Call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a booking or make inquiries.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- 75452 Mount Vernon
- 75480 Scroggins
- 75487 Talco