Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Franklin County is located in northeast Texas. The county is rich in minerals such as oil, gas, limestone, and lignite coal. The county also relies on agriculture and manufacturing to support its economy. It also offers many recreational facilities which are mainly geared towards outdoor activities. It provides for activities such as boating, fishing, hunting, rodeos, and county fairs.
We provide auto shipping solutions and services to a wide market. Our coverage ranges from shipping cars to or from Franklin County to shipping overseas. A-1 Auto Transport has the necessary equipment to haul even the bulkiest items that other auto shippers may struggle with. Our services are fast, efficient, and always on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Franklin County to Kansas City||$462||462 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Franklin County to Cleveland||$647||1079 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Franklin County to Minneapolis||$684||912 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Franklin County||$700||1168 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Franklin County||$819||1365 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Franklin County||$867||1446 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Franklin County to Los Angeles||$924||1540 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Franklin County to Seattle||$1113||2227 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Franklin County
A-1 Auto Transport has been operational for the past 25 years. We have established shipping routes that ensure our shipments always make it to their intended destinations safe and on time. Our staff is well trained and equipped to handle any situation that may arise during the shipping operation. The routes we mainly use when shipping cars to or from Franklin County include Interstate 30, U.S. Highway 67, 271, State Highway 11 and 37. Residents of Red River County, Titus County, Wood County, Hopkins County, and Delta County can also enjoy our world-class services.
Common problems that occur when shipping a vehicle
There are problems that occur during the process and it's hard to anticipate all of them but there are a few common ones that we can help our clients avoid.
- Your car doesn’t meet certain travel-specific requirements: This mainly applies to the height of the vehicle. Certain companies have specific height limits and clearances that car owners need to adhere to. Vehicles with camper shells, exterior spare tires, antennas, and other exterior attachments must be cleared by the auto shipper before transport commences.
- Incorrect address: The moving process is very cumbersome. You will be filling out and signing a lot of paperwork and this might lead to errors when writing down your new address. This mistake might lead your car being transported to the wrong county or state as there are different counties that share the same name.
- Late or delayed delivery: This is the most common complaint auto shippers’ face. However, there are multiple reasons why a shipment might be late, some of which are entirely out of the auto shipper’s control. As much as our carriers are modern and well-maintained, unforeseen breakdown s may occur at random times. Other causes of delays may be due to extreme weather, flat tires and random acts of God. Since transport companies usually pick-up many cars to ship together, a delay by one car may have a negative knock-on effect on the rest of the shipments.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Franklin County, we are one of the better-qualified auto shipping companies. Our rates are affordable considering the quality of services we provide. Call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a booking or make inquiries.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- 75452 Mount Vernon
- 75480 Scroggins
- 75487 Talco
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Mount Vernon - Franklin, Texas (TX) 75457
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Leesburg - Camp, Texas (TX) 75451
🇺🇸 Mount Vernon - Franklin, Texas (TX) 75457
🇺🇸 Brashear - Hopkins, Texas (TX) 75420
🇺🇸 Naples - Morris, Texas (TX) 75568
🇺🇸 Alba - Rains, Texas (TX) 75410
🇺🇸 Bagwell - Red River, Texas (TX) 75412
🇺🇸 Mount Pleasant - Titus, Texas (TX) 75455
🇺🇸 Diana - Upshur, Texas (TX) 75640
🇺🇸 Golden - Wood, Texas (TX) 75444
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September