Are you looking for a reliable company to help you in shipping cars to or from Foxfield? Look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We are among the top rated auto shippers in America. With over two decades worth of shipping experience, there's no shipping job that is difficult for us to fulfill. We have steadily grown from a regional shipping company that was only able to ship to a handful of destinations to now being one of the best companies that ship to any location in the world. Our customers from Colorado and the rest of America can attest to our dedication, professionalism, and strict work ethic. We will get your shipment delivered in the shortest time possible. Ship with us for fast, reliable, and quality services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Foxfield to Colorado Springs||$61||61 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Foxfield to Albuquerque||$439||439 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dallas to Foxfield||$591||788 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Foxfield||$774||1290 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Foxfield||$803||1339 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Foxfield to Washington, D.C.||$993||1656 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Foxfield to Jacksonville||$1045||1742 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Foxfield||$1192||1988 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Foxfield
Our drivers are well-trained and equipped with the best navigation and auto hauling equipment. This makes it easy for them to ship to any location. The locations we ship to are well mapped out to enable our staff to easily maneuver and find their way around new routes.
Besides shipping cars to or from Foxfield, we also ship to the adjacent towns which include Centennial, Parker, Castlewood, Southglenn, Greenwood Village, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Littleton, Denver, Columbine, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Ken Caryl, and Lakewood.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Door to door shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- Interstate car towing
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment transport
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple car shipping
People eligible for discounts and price cuts
Some of the groups of people who we offer discounts to include:
- College students. We know that nobody appreciates discounts more than college students. We offer them discounts so that they can get their vehicles safely to their schools which might be far away. This makes the load easier for their parents who are already grappling with high tuition fees.
- Military Personnel. We understand the financial and emotional strain that people in the military go through due to being posted to different locations depending on where duty calls. We offer them discounts to try and lessen their burden.
- First-time shippers. People who have never shipped with us are eligible for our first-timers' shipping discount. This is done to welcome them into A-1 Auto Transport. A company where customers are treated like family.
- Most seniors are people who have retired from their jobs and have a fixed income. We try and save them money by offering discounts and price-cuts.
The types of vehicles that we ship
We ship a wide variety of vehicles some of which include:
- We are capable of shipping a wide variety of motorcycles both domestically and internationally. They are normally secured in crates before being put in containers for shipping. Some of the motorcycles that we ship include motor cross bikes, dirt bikes, American Choppers, racing bikes, Harley Davidson bikes, vintage bikes etc.
- Golf cars. Do not let their miniature stature fool you; shipping golf carts is more demanding than it looks. They have a low clearance and low power which makes driving them on top of carriers virtually impossible. They require equipment such as forklifts to load and offload them.
- Sports utility vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Shipping your vehicle should be a smooth and straightforward process. However, like most endeavors, some kind of preparation goes into the whole process. Some of the things you ought to do include:
- Taking your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for check-up and servicing.
- Clean your car and take pictures of all the damage it has.
- Get rid of all your personal items that may be in the car. Also, take out all aftermarket installations such as external speakers, GPS navigation equipment etc.
- Make sure that your car's gas tank is only a quarter way full.
- Remove all toll tags and parking passes from the vehicle.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your vehicle's alarm system.
Partner with us
Choose A-1 Auto Transport for all your shipping needs. Our services are of high quality yet affordable. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Foxfield, no one else can do it better.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.