The city of Fountain is situated in south-central El Paso County, in Colorado. It was started as a railroad center to serve the numerous ranches and farms in the area. It offers a blend of small-town atmosphere country living with big town convenience and amenities. People who are interested in shipping cars to or from Fountain can find reliable auto shipping services at A-1 Auto Transport. We have been in the shipping industry for over 25 years. We have built a shipping network that spans the whole of America and major cities across the globe. We also have an infrastructure of more than 40 terminals, 30 carriers, offices and storage facilities in every major city in the United States. Our customers can look forward to having fast, safe, and affordable shipping services that are also of high quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fountain to Salt Lake Cityt||$451||602 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fountain to Dallas||$535||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Fountain||$585||781 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Fountain||$625||1043 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fountain to Indianapolis||$634||1058 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fountain to Los Angeles||$657||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Fountain||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Fountain||$1018||2037 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Fountain
We can transport any type of cargo/shipment to any part of the 24 square miles that make up this city. Our drivers are experienced enough and have the right equipment to effectively handle any eventuality. When we are shipping cars to or from Fountain, we mainly use Interstate 25 which is the main road along the city.
Other areas around Fountain that we also ship to include Fort Carson, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Air Force Academy, Pueblo, Canon City, Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Castlewood, Southglenn, Ken Caryl, and Columbine.
Our shipping catalog contains a wide selection of services for any customer in need of transportation. Here are a few of the services that we offer:
- Military POV shipping. We have shipped thousands of vehicles for people in the military. We are capable of delivering any type of road legal vehicle to any base across the world. We offer discounts to every member of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired. This also extends to their dependants.
- Enclosed/covered shipping. This is one of the safest shipping services we offer. We safely secure your vehicle in a covered or enclosed carrier before shipping it to its destination. The covered carrier provides protection against stones and other debris damage, direct sunlight, harsh weather, curious passersby who might tamper with your vehicle, and even theft. It is mostly used by people shipping high-end, exotic, luxury, and vintage cars.
- Open-air shipping. This is the opposite of enclosed shipping. Your vehicle is safely secured on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier before being shipped to its destination. Although it does not offer the same level of protection, it is more affordable.
- Door to door pick-up drop off. If you are looking for a convenient mode of shipping that does not eat up any of your time, then the door to door shipping is the one for you. Your vehicle will be picked up right from your doorstep and shipped to any location you want.
Types of vehicles we ship
Some of the vehicles we have shipped over the years include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. The reason why most auto shippers do not ship these kinds of vehicles is that they come in different shapes and sizes, making it difficult to accommodate all models. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are able to cater to every shape and size that they come in.
- Planes and aircraft
- Salvaged cars
- Classic and antique cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Clean your vehicle and take note of any scratches, dents, and paint peels. Take pictures of them as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove all your personal items from the vehicle that's being shipped.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to the quarter level.
- Make sure that your vehicle is taken to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- Deactivate any toll tags in the car.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
Why ship with us?
Our experience coupled with qualified staff having the best shipping equipment, gives you the best chance of having a straightforward and hassle-free shipping experience. Our rates are also very affordable and the deliveries are always on schedule.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.