How To Ship Your Ford Orion.
The Ford Orion is a small family car produced from 1983 to 1993. Orion Mark I was produced from 1983 to 1986, while the Mark II was produced from 1986 to 1992.
The Orion Mark III was released in 1990, and came in several trim levels with different engine options. They include L (1.8L diesel), LX (1.3L, 1.4L, 1.6L, 1.8L petrol, 1.8L diesel), GLX (1.3L, 1.4L, 1.6L petrol), Ghia (1.3L, 1.4L, 1.6L, 1.8L petrol, 1.8L diesel), and Ghia Si (1.8L petrol).
To choose a shipping company that will handle the delivery of your Ford Orion, you should look out for certain qualities.
- Professionalism: From visiting a company’s website, you can begin to evaluate how competent and professional the company and its services are.
- Years of experience: With experience and years of existence, shipping companies are able to improve their knowledge of the business, and the nature of their services. Also, they build more robust and reliable infrastructure. Hence, it is better to go with a company that has been around for a while.
- Adequate manpower: Does the company possess the right human resources to handle the shipping of cars? Such persons knowledgeable in the business is important to avoid many errors that can arise during the process.
- Licensure and certification: Being licensed is a proof that the company is operating legally, and you know you are dealing with real people.
- Strong and wide coverage: How far does the company go? Do they handle both domestic and international delivery? If so, that means they are able to move your car from state to state, and they also cover coast to coast, and can ship your car to/from any country of your choice. For this, the company needs a good network of shipping agents and customs brokers in different countries.
- Affordability: The shipping rate is also an important factor. Cheap and affordable rates are always preferable to exorbitant prices. You should look out for a company whose services are reasonably priced.
- The versatility of service: Several options exist for shipping cars, and it is important that an auto shipping company offer these, as some allow for more convenience for clients. Door to door pick-up and delivery of vehicles means the vehicle can be picked from or dropped at any location the client chooses. This is against having a fixed pick-up center in a particular location. Open and enclosed carriers are different carrier options for cars. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle. Shipment protection should also be available so that vehicles can be insured.
As a shipping company that understands both the business and the concerns of clients, we have put in place the right structure to guarantee successful delivery of clients’ vehicles and have only had success stories so far. Get a quote today, and let us help you have your car delivered safe and on time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.