How To Ship Your Ford Focus.
The Ford Focus is a compact car that has been in production since 1998. The first generation of the Ford Focus was produced from 1998 to 2004, the second generation followed until 2010 when production of the third generation started.
More recent versions of the car come with a 1.5L Ecoboost turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine offering either 148 hp or 177 hp of output. A 2.0L turbo-diesel TDCi engine is also available, offering 150 hp of output. Some variants available are the Focus RS and Focus ST.
If you have one and need to relocate it somewhere else, it is also possible and easier when you contact a reputable auto shipping company. And we are one of such.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Who We Are.
We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. Since this is our area of specialty, we have a team of qualified professionals in the industry. We handle different forms of transportation of automobiles and cars.
What We Do.
- We handle both domestic and international car shipping. We cover several countries and continents, and operate in all the states and cities in the country. So, whether your vehicle needs to be moved from state to state or across countries, we are able to handle it.
- We also offer door to door pickup and delivery. Hence, your Ford Focus can be delivered anywhere you want it.
How We Do It.
- We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. We consist of professionals, and deal with the right people. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your item. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- Our customer service is outstanding. We have a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents who are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment from beginning to end. We will guide you through the process before, during and after the shipping. You will also get real-time information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- While high quality services usually come with high price tags, we offer the best match of quality and price. Our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
We have all the prerequisites of any good shipping company, a very solid structure to allow us get your car delivered to you within agreed time-frame. And when we handle the shipping of your Ford Focus, you can be guaranteed on-schedule delivery, safe landing and most importantly, peace of mind throughout the process.
Get Our Free Instant Quote.
Get a free online quote now on your shipping by filling in the necessary information. When you ship with the right company, the process is simpler and less stressful.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.