Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ford County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You no longer have to worry about getting your vehicle delivered safely to Ford County. A-1 Auto Transport guarantees safety of your vehicle as part of their shipping services. We have invested in transport trailers that offer extra protection for vehicles in transit. Our drivers also ensure that vehicles being shipped to any part of Illinois are well secured. In addition, we insure all vehicles that are handed over to us for transportation, both in the US and abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ford County to Chicago||$110||110 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Ford County to Memphis||$431||431 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ford County to Atlanta||$488||651 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to Ford County||$615||1026 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Ford County||$655||874 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Ford County||$735||981 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ford County to Miami||$787||1313 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Ford County to San Diego||$1011||2022 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Ford County
Road transportation is the best way for us to get vehicles in an out of Ford County. The 486 square mile area has a road network that easily connects to nearby cities, towns, and counties. We take advantage of these good roads when shipping cars to or from Ford County allowing us to deliver cars much faster. Interstate 57 is a common route for our drivers when shipping to major cities in Illinois and its environs. Alternatively, we use US Routes 24 and 45 to reach areas that are far away from the interstate road.
A-1 Auto Transport also offers vehicle moving services to counties adjacent to Ford County. These border counties are accessed through Illinois Routes 9, 47, 54, 115, 116, and other county roads. Some of these counties are Kankakee County to the north, Iroquois County to the east, Vermilion County to the southeast, Champaign County to the south, McLean County to the southwest, and Livingston County to the west.
Our service portfolio
Our shipping packages are intended to make your shipping experience hassle-free. Some of the packages we offer include:
- Enclosed vehicle shipping: Privacy and safety is possible when shipping cars to or from Ford County. We have enclosed transport trailers that ensure that the entire vehicle is covered when being transported. Shipping using enclosed car carriers is expensive but the return on investment is worth it.
- Golf cart shipping: We offer specialized services for golfers that want to ship their cars to another state or country. Shipping golf carts is often done using crated transport or enclosed trailers for maximum protection. Our rates for shipping golf carts are affordable without compromising on the quality of service.
- Van shipping: We understand the challenges associated with shipping vans to near and far off locations. A-1 Auto Transport has invested in flatbed trucks to accommodate vans of different sizes and weight. We offer two delivery options for van owners, namely door to door delivery and terminal to terminal delivery.
Reach out to us!
Shipping cars to or from Ford County is stress-free when working with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer professional transportation services for all types of vehicles. Our shipping rates are very affordable for those moving cars within the US or overseas. Contact our sales team for more information or a free quote!
Zip codes included in Ford County:
- 60919- Cabery
- 60933 -Elliott
- 60936 -Garber
- 60936 -Gibson City
- 60946 -Kempton
- 60952 -Melvin
- 60957- Paxton
- 60959- Piper City
- 60962 -Roberts
- 61773- Sibley
- 60919 -Stelle