How To Ship Your Ford Capri.
The Ford Capri is a mid-size coupe produced from 1969 to 1986. The car came with a wide range of engines, including the Essex V6, Cologne V6, Kent straight-four, and Taunus V4, Pinto, and Crossflow engines.
The first generation was the Ford Capri Mk I, it was first introduced at the 1969 Brussels Motor Show, and was produced from 1969 to 1974. It had a standard 4-speed manual gearbox. Ford Capri Mk II followed from 1974 to 1978, with 4-speed manual and 3-speed automatic transmissions available. The Ford Capri Mk III was the last, produced from 1978 to 1986. It also offered both manual and automatic transmissions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
A Checklist for You.
If you need to ship a Ford Capri, here is a checklist to help you in choosing a shipping company
- Is the company reliable?
- Are their services affordable?
- Are they customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How is their communication with clients?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Why Ship With Us?
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Affordability: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle every detail of the shipping and have your car delivered. Our team of shipping professionals will ensure that there are no errors in the shipping process.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, in Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we have you covered. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our customer service is outstanding. Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?