How To Ship Your Ford 300.
The 1963 Ford 300 is a series of 2/4-door sedan, with rear wheel drive system and 3- or 4-speed manual transmission. Several models were produced with different engine specifications, they include: 2.4L I6 (85 bhp at 4200 rpm), 2.8L I6 (101 bhp at 4400 rpm), 3.3L I6 (116 bhp at 4400 rpm), 3.7L V6 (138 bhp at 4200 rpm), 3.6L V8 (145 bhp at 4000 rpm), 4.3L V8 (164 bhp at 4400 rpm), 4.7L V8 (195 bhp at 4400 rpm), 6.4L V8 (330 bhp at 5000 rpm), 6.7L V8 (405 bhp at 5800 rpm), and 7.0L V8 (410 bhp at 5600 rpm).
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Do you want to ship a Ford 300? Here are some things you should understand.
- Cost of shipping is usually based on the weight and where you are shipping to. However, there are some extra charges that depend on the kind of shipping service you go for.
- Shipping with open carriers will save you some money, but your car will be exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers offer more protection and are also more expensive.
- Domestic shipping is usually faster, since the car only has to be moved from interstate, and it is less expensive compared to international shipping. International shipping, on the other hand, covers long distance, coast to coast movement of vehicles. To have your car shipped overseas, across countries, it will require more details, like customs issues, and will take more time.
- Part of the options you may have to choose from will be either terminal to terminal delivery or door to door. This means your car can either be delivered to a terminal from where you will be expected to pick it, or it can also be delivered to your home. Of course, door to door will cost something extra than terminal delivery.
- Insurance for your vehicle can be part of the cost of the shipping or separated as an extra cost. You should find out about this, and if you care to purchase more insurance, you can, especially for more expensive cars.
And here is a checklist to guide you in choosing a company:
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Having been in the business for some time, we have grown to become a reputable and reliable company; we are licensed and properly registered. We are able to have your car delivered to/from any part of the world with our strong network of customs brokers and agents.
And if you wonder how much our shipping services cost, you can find out by getting a quote from us today. We offer cheap prices for our services, and you will not be disappointed.