Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Foley, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Foley Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Foley is one of the major cities of Alabama that’s located in Baldwin County. It is one of the principal cities of the metropolitan area of Daphne-Fairhope-Foley that make up the Baldwin County. The city is famous for the long-standing and historical Catholic and Methodist churches, museums, shopping destinations, and art galleries. For this reason, it is not surprising that there are a lot of people who want to move in to this city and see these places.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Foley to New Orleans||$183||183 miles||1-2 days|
|Indianapolis to Foley||$557||743 miles||3-5 days|
|Foley to Chicago||$695||927 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Foley||$854||1423 miles||4-6 days|
|Foley to Phoenix||$1009||1681 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Foley||$1075||2687 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tips for Car Shipping in Foley, Alabama
The upsurge of the number people who want to go to this wonderful city correlates to the number of people who seek car shipping services to this place. Be informed on what you need to prepare when you contact an auto shipping company.
- Cost of the car shipping services. Car shipping may cost you $1,500 to $5,000 depending on some factors. The factors that affect how much budget you must have for car shipping include the type of vehicle that will be shipped, the date of the departure, the location and distance of shipment to Foley, and the car transport service to be used. Most car shipping companies ask for a deposit that ranges from 10% to 25% of the total bill. Different kinds of additional services may be offered by several companies. Make sure that you pay only for the services you need.
- Eligibility of the car shipping company. First of all, make sure that the car shipping company that you’re dealing with is licensed. Second, check the insurance of your car while it’s in the care of the shipping company. Make sure that the company is responsible enough to take care of any damages on your car while it is in their care. Third, do your own research about the company. Read the reviews, services, and terms. Lastly, ensure their transparency. They must be able to let you track the current location or shipment steps where your car is in.
- Prepare your car. Know the dimensions and weight of your car. This information affects the cost of the car shipment. Remove your personal belongings inside the car. No car shipping companies will be held responsible for the personal items that are left inside the car. Take photos of your car in any angle. The photos will serve as your evidence that your car is in good shape before the shipment.
Foley has a lot of different beautiful places to go to. There are museums and parks where one can go to enjoy. Furthermore, there are different job opportunities available for people who want to move into this place. You don’t have to worry about the car shipping. Just visit the A-1 Auto Transport Services, or call 1-800-452-2880 to know more.