Safe And Reliable Floyd County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Floyd County is located in the northern region of the state of Iowa. Like many other Iowa Counties, it is remote and has a small population. As such it can be quite challenging to find auto shipping services. Fortunately, you have found us. A-1 Auto Transport is a top Iowa auto shipper providing the services of shipping cars to or from Floyd County. For more details on our services and why you should hire us, please read on.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Floyd County to Minneapolis||$165||165 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Floyd County to Chicago||$328||328 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Floyd County to New Orleans||$635||1059 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Floyd County||$662||1104 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Floyd County||$685||1142 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Floyd County to Jacksonville||$777||1295 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Floyd County to Las Vegas||$933||1555 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Floyd County to Los Angeles||$1093||1823 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping services in Floyd County
We have nationwide car transport coverage. As such, we can transport cars within Floyd County, the entire state of Iowa, and to and from all other states in the US. Our car shipping services include:
- Enclosed and open-air car transport: Whichever of these two options you choose we will deliver your car safely with no damage. But, when transporting high-end vehicles, increase the safety of your car during transit by choosing to transport it in an enclosed truck.
- Door-to-door pickup and drop off: We can pickup and drop-off your vehicle at locations of your choice. Talk to us about the possibility of terminal shipping if you are looking to cut the shipping cost.
- Express vehicle shipping: Are you in urgent need of auto transport? When you book our express shipping service, we will pick your car in 48 hours.
We ship all types of vehicles
Since we entered the transport business we have shipped all types of cars. They include normal cars such as sedans, coupes, SUVs, crossovers, minivans, hatchbacks, and station wagons. The other types of vehicle we ship are:
- Sports cars and supercars
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Heavy machinery such as tractors, and excavators
Anyone can use our services
Our car transportation services are not limited to individuals. We ship cars for auto dealers, military personnel, and private and public corporations. Dealers can save car transportation costs as we offer discounts on multiple car shipping. We also offer discounts for military personnel and college students. Here is a list of colleges we ship cars to.
How to improve your vehicle shipping experience
The car shipping process is very easy with an experienced auto shipper such as A-1 Auto Transport. However, some hiccups in the shipping process are customer-related. To improve your shipping experience:
- Book car shipping services as early as possible to give us enough time to schedule the shipment in a timeline convenient to you.
- Be detailed and honest when providing details to avoid extra charges and delays.
- Prepare your car for shipment before the pickup date. Ensure the fuel tank is about one-quarter full, remove the antennae, and disable the alarm.
We have been shipping cars to or from Floyd County for more than two decades. Choose us if you want your car delivered without damage within the shortest time possible. Note that, we offer some of the lowest prices in the market. We leave you no excuse not to rely on our quality services. Call us or request a free quote to book our services.
Zip codes included in Floyd County
- 50435 Floyd
- 50458 Nora Springs
- 50468 Rockford
- 50471 Rudd
- 50616 Charles City
- 50620 Charles City
- 50620 Colwell
- 50653 Marble Rock
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.