Florence SC Motorcycle Shipping
Anyone in a hurry to ship off a motorcycle can look into expedited shipping services offered nearby their home in the City of Florence.
These services are commonly found offered by those who are seasoned in the auto transport industry and familiar with the process of shipping a motorcycle. Expect to pay a slightly higher rate for expedited delivery services.
When you go through a local transport company, you have a better chance for a timely pickup. It will also allow you to see how the company operates and how others feel about the transporter’s services. Ask around, check the Internet, and conduct research while hunting for an appropriate transporter for your motorcycle’s future relocation.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Services that Many Find Helpful.
There are several methods in which a cruiser can be professionally taken to its new home. It is up to you to select a method of shipment that you feel comfortable with. Some of them are safer than others, but with the right company and insurance coverage on the vehicle, it should arrive safe and sound.
Motorcycle Shipping Methods.
- Enclosed Shipping – Bike is placed in an enclosed container with multiple other vehicles.
- Crated Shipping – The motorcycle is drained of all fluids, the battery is disconnected, and it is strapped to a wooden pallet. It is then placed inside of a trailer.
- Open Air Shipping – The motorcycle is left exposed to the possibility of poor road and weather conditions. It is placed on an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal – A service where the motorcycle will be dropped off at one terminal and need to be picked up at a terminal in or near the final location. This can be an inconvenience to some, but it is cheaper.
- Door to Door – This is when the company comes to retrieve the bike from you and then drops it off wherever you specify.