Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fleming County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Fleming County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fleming County, KY, is one of the business and commerce chambers of Kentucky. The area profile takes a different turn from most counties in the region. It is mostly an urban center with commerce facilities spread across most of the 351 square mile area. In such a setup, commercial demand for car shipping is an ever-flowing fountain. Clients from Fleming have for years trusted Kentucky’s number one carrier firm to handle their towing needs when shipping cars to from Fleming County. Our experience in the industry (25+ years) comes second to none. We are resourceful in all relevant carriers, equipment and shipping techniques in the new age shipping industry.
Areas we serve within and around Fleming County
A-1 Auto Transport operates exclusively as a carrier firm. We work directly with the clients, unlike in the case of brokerage. Our daily operations involve establishing contact with the client, either through our communication channels or in person, especially during door to door delivery. For this to work, we have familiarized ourselves with all the locations in each county we serve. In Fleming County, we cover each city, census-designated area and community. Ewing, Flemingsburg, Elizaville, Bald Hill, Beechburg, Blue Bank, Colfax, Colfax, Concord, Cowan, Craintown, Galesburg, Fairview, Foxport, Goddard, Grange City, Hillsboro, Johnson Junction, Mount Carmel, Muses Mills, Nepton, Pleasureville, Plummers Landing, Popular Grove, Popular Plains, Ringos Mills, Sherburne, Tilton and Wallingford all make part of the areas we serve when shipping cars to or from Fleming County. For such a commercialized county, intrastate relations thrive just as well because of the trading activities. For this reason we also stretch our reach to serve the clients from the immediate regions of Mason County, Lewis County, Rowan County, Bath County, Nicholas County and Robertson County.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default towers that we use to ship sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, ATVs, some motorcycles, RVs, mobile homes and heavy equipment. Such vehicles come in different shapes and sizes. Open carriers are recommended to ship these kinds of vehicles as they are unconfined in space and can accommodate several assorted vehicles at a go.
- Enclosed carriers: Enclosed carriers come in an intermodal structure-like shape. This makes them confined in space hence unreliable when shipping large vehicles like mobile homes, buses, some vans, RVs, etc. However, they are best utilized when shipping sports cars, high-end vehicles and specialized cars like snowmobiles. Enclosed containers are slightly expensive compared to open carriers.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service where we seamlessly drop the car off at your doorstep. We rely on GPS navigation to guide us to the client’s home or business address while making the delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport has something for everyone in need of carrier services when shipping cars to or from Fleming County. Choose us today and enjoy quality services at affordable prices.
Zip codes included in Fleming County
- ZIP Code 41037 – Elizaville
- ZIP Code 41039 – Ewing
- ZIP Code 41041 – Flemingsburg
- ZIP Code 41049 – Hillsboro
- ZIP Code 41081 – Plummers Landing
- ZIP Code 41093 – Wallingford