How To Ship Your Firestone Columbus
The old Firestone-Columbus buggies are some of the classiest automobiles ever made. While getting one is difficult considering their value and rarity, transporting it home after buying it is an even harder exercise. This especially considering the number of companies available, and the need to find one that offers affordable rates. Our company is committed to providing reliable service for all types of automobile shipping.
When one chooses as an automobile shipping partner, they do not have to worry about constantly asking how much does it cost. We believe any reputable company should be upfront and honest with their clients from the point of engagement. We give every client a full quotation when they make their inquiry. Our quotes are inclusive of full insurance and do not have any hidden charges or unexpected fees. This way, clients will understand what they are getting themselves into. We offer quality automobile transport services and options, including;
- Domestic shipment: we offer local, interstate and coast to coast shipment. We offer different options in our local shipment package, with customers given the choice of rail, air, freight and road transport. When customers decide to use us for their long distance transport, they commit to a company that offers the latest technology and cheap cross country rates.
- International shipping: Our company handles overseas shipment just as well, whether one is shipping to and from an international location. We take care of everything, from the customs papers and processes to the container packing and vehicle storage.
Choosing us as a shipping partner means choosing a company that has been in the business for a while, and brings the experience of a few years to the process. Even then, we treat every order we receive the specific attention it deserves. We believe in equipping our clients with as much information as possible before the shipping process such that they can make the most appropriate decisions. We offer a comprehensive pre-shipment consultation, going through every aspect of the shipment process with the client, including the contract agreement.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
One of the biggest worries that clients have is that of damage to their vehicles. Our company has a very stellar safety record, and trains drivers to take absolute care of your vehicle. The industry rate of damage is very low, and statistically, one is likely never to encounter any damages. However, our company damage rates are even lower. To further alleviate the worry that many come to us with, all the vehicles that we transport are insured fully. The insurance amounts depend on the value of the vehicle, the transportation option chosen and the state of the car. We are happy to share insurance details with our clients and advise them when they have questions.
We also pride ourselves in our world class customer service provision. We make sure all questions, requests, and inquiries directed to us receive the most helpful and timely answers possible. We give every car shipped a contact person with whom they can communicate and receive updates through a medium that is convenient for them.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?