Apart from a short drive to Denver, Firestone offers a serene living environment, which features spectacular views of the country. It is quite possibly among the most livable places in Colorado. An extended move can involve using A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Firestone, as you fly in through the Denver Airport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Firestone to Salt Lake City||$495||495 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Firestone to Indianapolis||$659||1099 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Firestone to San Antonio||$720||961 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Firestone||$754||1258 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Firestone||$774||1291 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Firestone||$796||1327 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Firestone to Miami||$1039||2078 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Firestone to New York||$1061||1769 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our service coverage in Firestone
We can deliver vehicles to all areas of the town and back. Our networks cut through every state in the U.S. and all the major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Firestone
A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of automobile moving options for individual, family, organizational, and military vehicle owners. Here are some of our standard solutions:
- The open-air option is the most commonly used transport solution. Your vehicle travels on an exposed truck, with the large ones carrying between 8-10 cars at once. It is also the preferred transport standard for automobile dealerships and manufacturers.
- A highly expensive vehicle may have unique transportation needs ranging from securing it from potential damage and keeping the process discreet. We offer fully enclosed shipping in addition to a range of benefits such as hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
- RoRovessels help in eliminating many of the costs that you might have to run through when sending a vehicle overseas. They have special ramps which ease the loading and unloading process. A team of handlers will physically drive the cars on and off the ship at the collection and arrival ports.
- A shipping container helps to secure cargo from potential seaside hazards during the trip. The service comes at an added cost, which reserves it for rare classics and high-end vehicles. A dedicated container leaves enough room for your personal and household stuff during relocation.
- We are proven specialists in electric car auto transport. It’s quite possible that some companies might raise safety concerns with the vehicles, leading to inflated prices. We use all the necessary safety measures to make sure that you receive a timely delivery without running extra handling charges.
A-1 Auto Transport offers a spread of convenient delivery options for shipping cars to or from Firestone:
Terminal shipping: We will plan for a coordinated drop-off and pick-up at the nearest transportation hub in Colorado.
Door-to-door shipping: Our driver or representative will get the vehicle and deliver it to your residence, office, or the nearest public parking lot that you may choose.
Types of cars that we ship
- Classic and antique cars
- Luxury vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Freight equipment
- Golf carts
- Non-op and salvage vehicles
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Give your vehicle a thorough wash. It makes it easy to find dents and scratches during the inspection.
- Run a visual inspection of the body as you note down all the imperfections. You can use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides.
- Remove any personal items and aftermarket accessories like DVD players and GPS fitted in the vehicle. They may complicate the shipping process through unwarranted delays at the checkpoints.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Avoid going beyond that level to cut down the safety risks.
- Most transporters prefer shipping a running car, which takes up little resources during the process. Try to keep the tires well inflated, the battery on a full charge, and top off the fluid levels.
- Update your driver’s license and ownership paperwork at the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Remove the spoilers, ground effects, luggage racks, and other custom accessories on the exterior. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to protect the interior parts from the elements.
- Prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver, who needs them for the handling processes.
- Write a list of the mechanical problems and special operating instructions needed for the vehicle.
- Deactivate the alarm system to keep it from draining the battery by going off during the trip.
- Remove the EZ-passes and deactivatethe toll tags to keep them from attracting unnecessary charges along the highway.
About A-1 Auto Transport
Running one of the largest networks in the country, you can depend on us when shipping cars to or from Firestone. We can take care of the logistics including paperwork for international shipments, transportation, and terminal storage.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.