Door to door transport services is a delivery service designed to make the process of car shipping easier on you. Instead of driving your vehicle to the closest terminal, someone from the transport company will arrive at your door to pick up the car.
Your car is then secured to the hauler. The hauler will take the vehicle to the exact location it is to be delivered. With door to door services, the customer can avoid arranging rides and dealing with the car’s retrieval from a terminal.
Door to door delivery is slightly more expensive, but it saves you the hassle of having to add wear and tear to your vehicle. It is also priced friendly so that anyone shipping can take advantage of this convenient service. If you choose not to use door to door services, make sure to arrange transport home from the depot. Before your car is loaded onto the trailer and hauled away it will need to pass a brief inspection.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Other Shipping Services to Take Advantage Of.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery.
- High Priority Shipping Options.
- Custom Solutions.
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking.
Hire a Dependable Transport Company.
Finding the right company can be as simple as gathering a few quotes. To be safe, get at least three quotes from different companies. You can also check online to make sure the company you are dealing with has a good reputation.
If the company does not have an assortment of shipping services, move on to another company. Before calling the company, write down all your questions. If the agent you are speaking with does not have much knowledge of the company or auto transport, hire someone else.
Related Information & FAQs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory