Safe And Reliable Fillmore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in the Santa Clara River Valley, in southern California, is the small city of Fillmore. The mostly agricultural area is home to simple folks known for orchard and specimen tree farming. Downtown Fillmore treats you to 20th century architecture that lines the streets, unique shops, a local winery and the one-screen Fillmore Towne Theatre. A train service offers trips around the famous orchards. Residents of Fillmore, however, rely on their private vehicles to get by in the city. Whenever faced with the need for professional car shipping services, they turn to their go-to firm; A-1 Auto Transport. We are a renowned carrier firm offering quality services at rock-bottom prices. Our service mix caters to the needs of both private and commercial clients, which guarantees professionalism when shipping cars to or from Fillmore.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fillmore to San Francisco||$365||365 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fillmore to Phoenix||$427||427 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Portland to Fillmore||$709||946 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Fillmore||$961||1602 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Fillmore to Nashville||$1015||2030 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Chicago to Fillmore||$1020||2041 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington D.C. to Fillmore||$1078||2695 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Jacksonville to Fillmore||$1235||2471 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Fillmore
Clients have two choices when seeking professional car shipping services. They can use a carrier firm or a brokerage firm. The two operate differently, with brokerage firms acting as middlemen that buy the car shipping order from the client and later re-sell it to a carrier firm. Carrier firms have the resources needed to perform the car shipping act itself. This way, carrier firms get to offer a wider scope of service as they get to interact with clients from their homes, business addresses or terminal points across Fillmore.
A-1 Auto Transport is registered as a carrier firm. Years of such service have seen us get familiar with the region. We know which routes to use when delivering a car to a certain location. This way, clients are guaranteed timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Fillmore. We serve the environs around Ventura Street, the chamber of commerce, the post office, downtown Fillmore and the region around the Elins Ranch Golf Course and Moorpark.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier service: Open carrier service is the most affordable and popular car shipping service. We use straps to secure cars onboard the flatbed racks of a long haul. Once secured, the cars are shipped as they are. The cars are slightly exposed to the external environment throughout transportation. They, however are completely safe from damage. Should the client wish, they can use shrink wrapping to keep rain and dust off. Open carriers can accommodate several cars at one go. This facilitates multi-car shipping services. Additionally, the open nature of such carriers allows them to accommodate XL autos like tractors, RVs and large trucks.
- Enclosed carrier service: Enclosed carriers come with an intermodal container which envelops the cars, providing both extra protection against external hazards and privacy from prying eyes. Such carriers are costly to hire compared to open carriers. They, however, are the best for shipping high-end cars like Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentleys, Ferrari and Rolls Royce among others. Such cars are costly to repair in case of damage. They stand to gain more from the intermodal container.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix is tailored to the profile of the different cars that we transport. These include sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, salvaged cars, electric cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, heavy equipment and boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: The department of transportation mandates that no carrier firm should transport a car with goods deemed ‘of household nature.’ These include clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries and general shopping items.
- Wash the car: Our drivers are instructed to perform a car hauler’s inspection, and from it, draft a detailed report stating the car’s condition prior to shipping. The report includes all pre-existing damages that the carrier firm is not liable for. Dirt can obscure the minute details like a scratch on the paintjob, rendering the report inaccurate and unreliable.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The car only needs enough gas to cover the loading and offloading. A quarter-full tank of gas is sufficient for covering this. It is also enough for covering the distance to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Run a car maintenance check: A car maintenance check identifies all irregularities that may cause mechanical issues during transportation. These include low car battery levels, fluid leaks, under-inflated tires and low fluid levels.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
We have more than 25 years of experience. This is proof of perfected skill over the years as well as acquired resources to facilitate deluxe car shipping services. You cannot go wrong with A-1 Auto Transport.
Next time you contemplate shipping cars to or from Fillmore, try services from A-1 Auto Transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com