Fifty-Six, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Fifty-Six is a very small city in northern Arkansas and it got its unusual name from the federal government when it named the area for the school district in the city. The district was number 56 and this name has been reason for the city gaining popularity on quite a few oddity lists that list unusual or odd names for cities.
The cost of living in Fifty-Six is below the normal cost of living for the state of Arkansas and housing costs are significantly lower than many other areas of the state as well. While it is a small city, employment can be found locally in a wide array of industries including manufacturing, retail, construction, transportation and warehousing as well as educational services, public administration and social services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fifty-Six to Bismarck||$177||177 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Dallas to Fifty-Six||$429||429 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fifty-Six to San Antonio||$527||703 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Fifty-Six||$624||1040 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jacksonville to Fifty-Six||$667||890 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Fifty-Six||$713||951 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fifty-Six to Phoenix||$801||1335 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fifty-Six to Las Vegas||$895||1492 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Fifty-Six
When you need to have a motor vehicle shipped to or from Fifty-Six or another city or town nationwide, be sure to keep the following tips in mind when you are looking for the right carrier to hire for transport:
- Check with several carriers in order to compare rates and transport services.
- Not all companies are the same and some offer more, or less services than other companies do. You definitely want the most for your money but when choosing, be sure to choose quality over quantity.
- Try to avoid booking auto transport with any company that gives a quote that is exceptionally below all other quotes. While a low rate is always nice, keep in mind that you are hiring someone to take responsibility for a very valuable investment and some companies that offer rock-bottom rates will also have subpar quality when it comes to their service standards.
- Check to see that the company insurance is valid as well as that the coverage amount is going to be enough for your vehicle.
- Get everything in writing from the company. Whether it is the quote, insurance coverage or a transport contract, have the company email or fax you the paperwork or pick it up in person and keep it in your files.
- Prepare the vehicle by washing the exterior and removing all personal items from inside. Drive the gasoline down to around a quarter tank and make sure the vehicle is in decent running condition for loading and unloading during transport.
Fifty-Six, Arkansas Car Shipping Index
Discount Towing & Recovery
Locally owned and operated, this company offers fast towing services for stranded motorists as well as transport throughout the state of Arkansas. Need an auto part? They also have an auto parts shop located at their service and repair location.
North 1570 AR-5
Counce Collision Repair & Towing
Counce has been in business for many years with their local shop in Melbourne, Arkansas. They provide safe transportation services for all types of automobiles and trucks and also offer fast roadside assistance and minor auto repair work as well as auto body work.
526 Dixon Street, Melbourne, Arkansas 72556
Karr Transportation has been in business for more than seven years and they operate out of La Vergne, Tennessee while their headquarters is located in Arkansas. They transport all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to and from all areas in the state of Arkansas and to and from states in the Midwest section of the U.S. They are licensed and insured and have accreditation through the FMCSA.
151 Bain Drive, La Vergne, Tennessee 37086
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.