How To Ship Your Fiat.
Looking to have that Fiat shipped across the country with you? We are here to do just that. Only a reliable car transport company should be trusted with your vehicle, and with the following characteristics, we are sure to provide some of the most reliable services.
Our company has one of the biggest range of options for any car shipping company in the market.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
International and domestic shipping.
We offer both international and domestic shipment, as well as open and enclosed carriers. We can also provide specialized transport depending on the state of the car or specific requests of the client. We also offer our clients the choice of one among air, rail, freight and road based transport.
- Local shipment forms the biggest part of our orders. We ship locally, interstate or coast to coast, with licenses to operate across state border lines. Wherever the location, customers can be assured that their vehicles will arrive safely and on time. Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation and budget of the customer.
- Those looking to ship to or from overseas locations will be happy to learn that with our company, they will get access to both air and freight shipping options. We cover everything including storage and customs.
We have one of the highest safety records in the industry. Granted, the safety standards of the industry are very high. Chances are that one is likely never to experience any safety related problems. However, we still make sure we take utmost care of all the vehicles entrusted to us. Every car company has the capability of transporting a vehicle from source to destination. However, for us, it is more than just the simple move from one point to another. We always make sure the vehicle arrives in the best possible shape.
Flexible pickup and delivery.
We offer customers the option of choosing between door to door and terminal based delivery systems.
- Terminal based delivery involve the vehicle being dropped at one of our company warehouses and delivered to another warehouse, where it is then picked up. It is much cheaper and can be convenient for those who have the resources to drop and pick the vehicle up at both ends.
- Door to door delivery is where the vehicle is picked up at home, and dropped at the destination, without the owner being involved in the moving process. It is more convenient but might be more expensive.
We understand that it is not every time that everything goes to plan. It could be that during the long distance move, the car arrives much earlier than the owner, or the contact person cannot pick it up as soon as they were required to. Our company has a huge storage facility where they can keep the vehicle for the few days until it can be safely picked up.
Why choose us?
- Competitive shipping rates.
- Instant quotes.
- Quality customer service.
- Comprehensive insurance.
- Pre-shipping advice and consultation.
- Car tracking services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?