Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Felton, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Felton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Felton started as a stop along the railroad service as it ran through Delaware. It is a serene and laid back environment surrounded by a rural setting while sitting close to the larger cities in the region. You can live here and drive up north to work in Dover. You might need to get a private ride and shipping cars to or from Felton can only happen in the right way if you choose to do it with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Felton||$87||87 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Felton||$179||179 miles||1-2 days|
|Felton to Charlotte||$179||179 miles||2-4 days|
|Louisville to Felton||$514||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Felton||$717||1195 miles||4-6 days|
|Felton to Houston||$901||1502 miles||5-7 days|
|Denver to Felton||$1042||1738 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Felton||$1139||2849 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Felton
Our coverage extends from Route 13 in the east all the way to Courtney Lane in the west. We also serve all the adjacent communities like White Hall, Riverview, Viola, Petersburg, Camden, Harrington, Dover, and every corner of the state.
Transport services offered in Felton
- A-1 Auto Transport handles all international shipping assignments like no other company. We can help you clear the paperwork and navigate through the complex customs procedures. We have a roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard, which offers the most economical rates. Our containerized option will help to secure your classics and high-end vehicles from external hazards while in transit.
- A lot of investment goes into buying a high-end luxury vehicle or restoring a rare classic. It is only right that a transporter puts in matching effort to secure the car throughout the shipping process. The enclosed standard offers the safest way to ship across all the routes in the US. A covered truck shields the automobiles from inclement weather and potential hazards on the road.
- If you’re looking for a low-cost option when shipping cars to or from Felton, then we suggest that you settle for the open-air option. We will expect you to keep the vehicle in running shape to allow for a simple handling process. On a multi-car trailer, expect your vehicle to travel with about 8-10 others on the same trip.
- Our door-to-door service sends us as close as possible to any drop-off or pickup point that you choose as long as the constraints can allow.
- The terminal-to-terminal option needs you to drop off or collect the vehicle at an appointed transportation depot in the state.
Types of cars that we ship
- Prototypes and showroom vehicles
- Classic and luxury cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Vans and minivans
- SUVs and trucks
- Tractors and earthmovers
- Industrial equipment and project cargo
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Wash the vehicle so that you can check for cosmetic imperfections on the body. Write every detail of the damage and take close-up shots with a smartphone or dedicated camera. Remember to include date stamps on the photographs.
- Check to make sure that the transit insurance policy covers your vehicle for the entire trip. You can ask for increased coverage at an added cost. Your insurer may cover some of the extras. Get in touch with them to find out what they offer.
- Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. No household goods should travel inside the car due to safety concerns and federal restrictions.
- Detach all the custom accessories from the vehicle so that they do not suffer any loss or damage. Aftermarket DVD players, GPS, stereo systems, spoilers, ground effects, bike racks, and grills should not travel as part of the car due to insurance restrictions.
- When you opt for container shipping, make sure that you empty the gas tank completely. When sending it using the RoRo standard or on a domestic truck, run down the fuel to about 1/4 of the tank.
- Secure the loose parts on the exterior to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. Remove/retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- You should get in touch with the transporter before sending an inoperable vehicle so that they can prepare the right people and equipment. Get all the mechanical problems and fluid leaks repaired in advance. Top off the fluid levels, inflate the tires and keep the battery on a full charge.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is your best solution when shipping cars to or from Felton. We can send vehicles countrywide and worldwide. Our solutions feature licensed, insured, and tracked transportation services.
- We derive our strength from the feedback that we get from satisfied customers
- We have a variety of options available under one roof
- We can handle multiple vehicle transfers between manufacturers, corporations, and dealerships
- We can transport non-running cars and electric vehicles at competitive rates
- Get in touch for an all-inclusive quote with no conditions attached
Get free shipping quotes!
Fill this instant form or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.