- Farm Trucks Shipping
- The Trailers We Use For Farm Trucks Shipping
- Preparing Your Truck For Shipping
- Why Choose A-1 Auto Transport’s Farm Trucks Shipping Service
- Get A Quote For Farm Trucks Shipping
Farm Trucks Shipping
The term “farm trucks” covers a large variety of vehicles used for agricultural purposes. Those could include small pick-ups through to trailers and tractors. Some states even have special registration that applies to farm trucks, which may include restrictions on how far the vehicle can travel from a farm.
That could be a problem if you need to transport a farm truck to a new location. These restrictions may prevent you from driving the truck directly, meaning you need a farm truck shipping service.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we’re able to ship farm trucks quickly, safely, and ensure you know what’s happening with your truck at all times.
The Trailers We Use for Farm Trucks Shipping
Depending on the type of truck we’re shipping, we will need to use one of several types of trailers for farm trucks shipping.
Flatbed trailers are common if your truck is less than 50 feet long and no more than nine feet high. This ensures the truck can be transported without worrying about height restrictions, meaning you don’t have to purchase extra permits.
If your farm truck is taller than nine feet, we may use a removable gooseneck (RGN) trailer. This special type of trailer offers an extra foot of clearance thanks to its special low design. It’s easier to load farm trucks onto RGN trailers because they can be front-loaded. Another advantage is that an RGN trailer allows you to avoid paying for the special permits you’d normally require for exceeding height restrictions.
Preparing Your Truck for Shipping
Before we pick up your farm truck for shipping, we ask you to complete a few simple steps:
- Clean the truck and remove any of your personal belongings. The cleaner your truck is, the easier it is to see any existing marks or damage.
- Check that the truck is in operational condition. If the vehicle isn’t drivable, we’ll need to use special equipment to load your truck onto a trailer.
- Prepare all of your documents ahead of time. This is particularly important if you’re selling your truck because you’ll need to prove ownership before shipping.
- Take photographs of your truck so you have evidence should you need to make an insurance claim.
Why Choose A-1 Auto Transport’s Farm Trucks Shipping Service
With over two million deliveries under our belt, A-1 Auto Transport is confident that we can deliver the best farm trucks shipping service in the United States. Here are just a handful of the reasons you should choose us:
- We offer farm trucks shipping services both domestically and overseas. A-1 ships to more than 190 countries.
- Our experienced drivers understand the challenges of shipping farm trucks, such as proper loading procedures and how to acquire the appropriate paperwork to ship your truck over long distances.
- We’re completely transparent in everything that we do. If you have a question, we’ll answer it quickly and honestly.
Get a Quote for Farm Trucks Shipping
If you need to transport a farm truck, A-1 Auto Transport is here to help. If you’re interested in a free, no-obligation quote, call us at (800) 452-2880 or get in touch online. We’re available to answer all of your shipping questions.