Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fairmont, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Fairmont, West Virginia Professional Auto Transport
Fairmont is home to nearly 20,000 people and is a city that has many opportunities for employment in healthcare, education, city services, retail and technology as well as finance and insurance. There are several locations where people can take advantage of outdoor fun such as boating, fishing, swimming, sports, physical fitness and other outdoor activity. State parks such as Pricketts Fort State Park and Valley Falls State Park in Fairmont provide plenty of woodland space for camping and hiking on manmade and natural hiking trails. There are also several local parks, sports fields, a swimming pool and quite a few walking trails in Fairmont.
Shipping to Fairmont
When you are having a motor vehicle shipped to Fairmont, it is very important to have the car ready to go before the scheduled pick-up date. Use this tips to make sure your vehicle is ready for transport:
- Before the car is shipped, you need to make sure that you have copies of all paperwork. This includes insurance, price quotes, and contracts that you may have with the company.
- Wash the car and clean the inside. You will need to remove any dirt from the wheels as well as underneath the vehicle so it will not fall onto other vehicles during transport.
- There should be no loose personal items inside the car during transport. Any loose CD’s, garage door openers, aftermarket electronics or video monitors should be removed before the scheduled date of transport.
- If you have a truck with a toolbox in the bed, the toolbox should be removed unless it is bolted down in the bed.
- Anything on the outside of the car that can be removed should be. This will include flags, car covers, ground effects and exterior removable lighting, non-folding antennas and other accessories.
- The car should be in good driving condition with good tires and brakes unless otherwise approved by the transporter.
- The fuel should be lowered to less than a half tank and the battery should be charged and secured in its place.
- Disarm the vehicle security system before it is loaded for delivery.
- Have a key ready for the driver. Per federal regulations, the driver must have a key to the ignition, the trunk and the doors.
- Be present when the car is picked up as it will be inspected before it’s loaded. You need to walk through the inspection with the driver and make sure he notes everything correctly on the inspection report.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Fairmont Professional Auto Transport Directory
Use this guide to find reliable auto transport to or from Fairmont:
Mountaineer Auto Transport Service
This company is locally owned and operated in Morgantown, West Virginia and has been serving the City of Fairmont for many years. They provide reliable and safe auto transport of cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s locally and statewide in West Virginia. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
43 Brewer Road
Morgantown, WV 26508
H & K Enterprises
H&K Enterprises is a long-haul trucking company that offers transport services to motor vehicle owners, dealerships and commercial businesses along the east coast and New England states of the United States. They are insured and licensed through the US Department of Transportation and have been in business longer than 5 years.
1384 Kirby Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Bennett Truck Transport
Bennett Truck Transport can provide flexible pick-up and delivery options for motor vehicles, equipment and heavy machinery as well as dry goods, grain and general freight. All transport is licensed and fully insured and bonded.
110 One Armed Ladies Road
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Fairmont includes ZIP codes: