Safe And Reliable Fairfax Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fairfax is a town situated in Marin County, California which mainly consists of hills and valleys. It is not your average town, lined up with numerous skyscrapers, monotonous malls, and your typical architecture. It has its unique small town charm and feel, offering the best balance between work and play. If you love biking then you will definitely love Fairfax. It is home to the Marin Museum of Bicycling where one can learn about the two hundred year evolution of the bicycle. It is also home to the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame which holds the best collection of early mountain bikes. Residents hold a seasonal Farmer's Market which is held every Wednesday from June to July at the Fairfax Park.
If you are interested in visiting as a guest, relocating or just shipping cars to or from Fairfax, get in touch with us and we will help you do it. A-1 Auto Transport is a shipping company based in the United States with a network that spans the whole world. Our services are fast, efficient, and reliable. You can always count on us to get the job done safely and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Fairfax||$66||66 miles||1-2 days|
|Phoenix to Fairfax||$575||767 miles||3-5 days|
|Fairfax to Colorado Springs||$789||1316 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Fairfax||$1047||1746 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Fairfax||$1125||2813 miles||7-9 days|
|Fairfax to New York||$1160||2902 miles||7-9 days|
|Minneapolis to Fairfax||$1177||1963 miles||5-7 days|
|Fairfax to Atlanta||$1242||2485 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Fairfax
Knowing the layout of the land is crucial to offering timely services to any location. We have mapped out the entire 2.2 square miles that make up the town and come up with efficient routes that allow us to always make timely deliveries. We have been shipping cars to or from Fairfax and other areas around the world for over two decades. We have enough experience to pull off any hauling job. Some of the cities and towns adjacent to Fairfax that we ship to include San Anselmo, San Rafael, Larkspur, Corte Madera, Mill Valley, Novato, Tiburon, San Pablo, Richmond, Pinole, El Sobrante, Hercules, Petaluma, San Francisco, and Albany.
Since our inception over two decades ago, we have continually built our shipping capacity to now being able to offer a multitude of shipping services all under one roof. Our customers also have the privilege of customizing their own services according to their requirements. Some of the services we offer include:
- Interstate car towing. If you would like to move your vehicle from one state to the other, it is safer having it shipped rather than driving it. Driving over a long distances is not advisable especially if you do not have enough experience. Your vehicle will be saved from road damage and adding on all those unnecessary miles.
- International moving service. For whatever reason you are moving abroad, we can make the move as smooth and affordable as possible. It requires more paperwork, procedures, and a longer distance to cover but we will make it fast and stress-free. We will assist you in packing, loading, shipping, and offloading the items in your new home.
- Enclosed shipping. This is the safest auto shipping service available. So much so that your shipping insurance premium drops by almost half when you use it. Your vehicle will be loaded and secured on the back of a containerized or enclosed carrier and shipped to its destination. Your vehicle will be protected from direct sunlight, debris damage, theft, and harsh weather.
- Freight shipping
- Open-air shipping
Types of vehicles that we can ship
We can accommodate any type of vehicle regardless of its shape, size, or weight. Our company is equipped with cutting-edge equipment that has enabled us to keep up with the varying customer demands. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- All-terrain vehicles
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
- Golf carts
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
- Get your vehicle checked out and serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove all your personal items from your vehicle.
- Take-out all aftermarket installations such as DVD players, bike racks etc. to prevent damage or theft.
- Clean your vehicle and record any damages. Taking pictures is a good way of doing it as it offers clear evidence in case a dispute occurs.
- Disable all parking passes and toll tags.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
For the best possible shipping outcome, choose us. We offer you one of the most seamless and affordable shipping experience in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org