Safe And Reliable Exeter Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Exeter is located in Tulare County, California in San Joaquin Valley. It is situated in the center of the state's most fertile agricultural valleys. The city is known for producing the sweetest oranges in the world, its supply of citrus, grapes, and nuts. Exeter has plenty of beautiful landscapes to see, good housing, a high quality of life, and a low crime rate. It also has award-winning painted murals along its downtown walls which lighten the city up. Its park offers residents and visitors the chance to bond and let loose after a hard day's work. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Exeter all you have to do is get in touch with us and we will provide fast and efficient services no matter which part of the country you are in. We are A-1 Auto Transport, one of the biggest shipping providers in the country. We have offices, storage facilities, and warehouses throughout the country. Ship with us today and experience the convenience and prompt service delivery.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Exeter||$179||179 miles||1-2 days|
|San Diego to Exeter||$298||298 miles||2-4 days|
|Exeter to Seattle||$729||973 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha to Exeter||$982||1637 miles||5-7 days|
|Minneapolis to Exeter||$1005||2010 miles||6-8 days|
|Exeter to Houston||$1035||1725 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Exeter||$1101||2753 miles||7-9 days|
|Exeter to New York||$1149||2874 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Exeter
There's nowhere within the 2.5 square miles that make up the city that we cannot ship to. We have mapped out the whole area in order to make navigation and identification of locations easier. We often use California State Highway 65, and Highways 198 and 99 when we are shipping cars to or from Exeter. Some of the neighboring cities and towns that we ship to include Farmersville, Lindsay, Visalia, Tulare, Porterville, Dinuba, Orange Cove, Reedley, Corcoran, Kingsburg, Hanford, Parlier, Selma, Lemoore, and Sanger.
Being able to provide a wide range of services to our customers is an absolute joy since no one gets turned away due to the lack of capacity. There are various modes based on a customer's budget, taste, and preferences. Some of the services include:
- Door to door shipping
- Shipping for the military
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Air-ride suspension
- Enclosed shipping
- Open-air transport
- International and domestic moving
- International roll on/ roll off
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment hauling
- Interstate car towing
Types of vehicles we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have shipped hundreds of different vehicles for our customers. Some of them include:
- Electric cars. Different people have varying opinions about electric cars. For petrol-heads, they view them as nuisances that have come to take away the adrenaline rush one gets from hearing the engine revving as you open up the throttle but for most people, they are a welcome and timely replacement for the fossil fuel powered vehicles that are contributing to our air pollution. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge extra to ship these kinds of vehicles. Standard rates apply as they would for a normal vehicle.
- Sports cars. Shipping sports cars can be daunting at times due to their high value and low clearance. It requires a bit of skill and experience to know how to maneuver them. We have shipped various shipments of Ferraris and Lamborghinis for car dealerships.
- We are a full service, certified, insured, and bonded truck shipping company. We have shipped thousands of different trucks for our customers in different parts of the world. Some of the trucks that we ship include classic and vintage trucks, box trucks, compact to full-size trucks, flatbeds and delivery trucks, tow trucks, and many others.
- Sports utility vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
- RVs and motorhomes
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
- Always ensure that you clear your vehicle of any personal items and custom installations that you have. They are not covered by the insurance and they will be difficult to recover in case of damage or loss.
- Since your vehicle will only be driven during loading and offloading from the carriers, you do not need to have too much fuel in the tank. Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the car.
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle in order to properly see dents, scratches and other damages. Take pictures to serve as proof should the need arise.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Ensure your vehicle is serviced.
- Disable any toll tags and the alarm system.
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Exeter, no other company can do it better. We have enough equipment to haul any item you may want.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org