Safe And Reliable Excel Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Excel, a small town in Monroe County in Alabama is home to simple folk. Excel offers a laid-back slow paced lifestyle. Many retirees are known to relocate and settle down here, far from the hectic busy commercial cities and towns. Most of the businesses practiced here are small scale, including contractual jobs, a car wash, local diners and pubs, pharmacies, hardware stores and a town mall. A-1 Auto Transport is the trusted car shipping firm serving both household and commercial clients by shipping cars to or from Excel. We have a fair pricing policy that guarantees the most affordable charges in Alabama.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Excel to Memphis||$356||356 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Excel||$492||492 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Excel||$410||546 miles||2-4 days|
|Excel to Miami||$524||699 miles||3-5 days|
|Excel to Albuquerque||$755||1258 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Excel||$842||1404 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Excel
A-1 Auto Transport provides unique car shipping services, tailored to the profile of Excel. We are familiar with Excel, enough to know which roads and routes to use when delivering a car to a certain address. We also know of the car depots and parking lots across the town that could act as potential terminal points for dropping off or picking cars up. We serve every location in Excel, including her environs like Beatrice, Vredenburgh and Frisco City.
Auto transport services we provide
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are long hauls fitted with metallic intermodal containers. The cars are loaded onto the intermodal container, which is then hauled. The container shields the car from external hazards like pebbles, weather conditions and low hanging twigs. Enclosed carriers are the safest option but also the most costly when shipping cars to or from Excel.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers come with flatbed racks in place of intermodal containers. There’s no enveloping structure, which means the cars are slightly exposed to the open air. It’s the most affordable mode of shipping. Open carriers also facilitate multi-car shipping as they have enough room to accommodate several cars.
- Freight services: Are you planning on relocating to Excel? We have affordable freight services that will ensure your car(s) and belongings are conveniently shipped to an exact address of your choice.
Types of cars we ship
25 years of experience have seen us transport different car makes and models. We ship everything from sedans to SUVs, motorcycles, trucks, vans, RVs, motorhomes and high-end vehicles.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items: Items like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and other electronics could attract thieves. Other items like clothing, books etc. could be lost during transportation. The in-transit insurance cover from A-1 Auto Transport only covers the car, not any personal belonging. Also, items like external speakers in the trunk of the car add extra weight to the car. The weightier the car is, the more you are charged for shipping it.
- Clean the car: Cleaning the interior of the car avoids a foul smell during the extended shipping period. The external of the car should also be thoroughly cleaned for purposes of filling out a car hauler’s inspection report. The report details the car’s condition including all pre-existing damage. Even the very minute ones like a scratch on the paintjob, crack on the windshield or scrape on the bumper need to be identified. It’s easy to spot them when the car is clean.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas: It’s advisable to ship a car with just about a quarter-full gas tank. Gas adds weight to the car. A full gas tank will have you paying more to ship the car, an unnecessary expense on your side. A quarter-full gas tank covers the loading and offloading of the car, and also leaves enough to make it to a gas station for refill. Additionally, in the rare event of fires, a quarter-full gas tank would cause significantly less damage compared to a full tank.
- Run a maintenance check: Check for any leaks from the car. An oil spillage could lead to mechanical failure or even damage other cars around it. The tire pressure as well as all fluids should be at the proper level. Also ensure to note down the car’s mileage before transportation.
- Turn off the alarm and make a spare key: Disabling the car alarm saves everyone from unnecessary disturbance. You also wouldn’t want to give the only copy of car keys to the driver. Accidents happen and the keys could be lost. Having a spare key close by is always safe.
Why choose us?
Find out more!
Visit our service page to access all services A-1 Auto Transport has to offer in respect to shipping cars to or from Excel.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.