Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Eudora, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Eudora, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Eudora is nestled in the southern portion of Arkansas in Chicot County. The summer months in Eudora are usually very hot and humid while the winter is generally cool and occasionally cold. Eudora is well-known for the catfish population and many people travel to Eudora just for catfish fishing on the Mississippi River.
The city has many locations where locals can enjoy swimming, fishing and boating in natural waters as well as swimming at the public swimming pool, playing sports and enjoying other community events geared towards all ages.
You can learn more about Eudora by visiting the official Eudora website.
To learn more about transporting to Arkansas, click here.
Auto Shipping Tips
A few great tips to keep in mind when you are getting your vehicle ready to ship:
- Keep the car clean for transport. A clean car surface makes the inspection go by quicker and will make it easier to spot signs of cosmetic damage if there is any when the vehicle is delivered.
- Remove all personal items from inside car as they will not be allowed by the company to remain in the car.
- Drive the car until the fuel level is below a half tank before the scheduled date for it be picked up. Between an eighth and a quarter tank are actually recommended as the driver only needs to load or unload the car and there is no need for extra fuel. Fuel is heavy and the drivers need to keep the weight down on the truck especially when they have a full load to carry.
- Tires, brakes, and battery all need to be checked to make sure they are all in proper driving condition.
- Fluids should be filled as well as checked closely to make sure there are no leaks. Leaky fluids can cause damage and are also a fire hazard.
- If the car in inoperable you need to let the agent know up front so they can schedule the right carrier. Some companies are not able to ship cars if they cannot be driven so it is very important to alert them to this fact in a timely manner.
- If you have a convertible the top needs to be secured down so it will not fly up or get damaged during shipment.
- Exterior accessories need to be removed. These include detachable tool boxes, spoilers, and other removable accessories.
- The company insurance should be verified. You can verify this by checking with the FMCSA. Driving records can also be verified this way.
- You should get all details of your auto transport in writing and make sure that the price you are quoted is all-inclusive so there will not be fees added on after you pay for services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Eudora Auto Transport Guide
Vester Spencer Trucking Inc.
This company is privately owned and operated and has been in operation for over five years. They are registered with the USDOT and offer licensed and insured transportation services for cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles. They also transport heavy machinery, oversized loads and much more.
11907 Highland Drive, Lake City, Arkansas 72437
Double D Towing & Recovery
This company handles local and long distance towing and auto recovery as well as general auto transport for private vehicle owners, dealerships and others in the state of Arkansas. They also provide roadside services including lockout service, fuel and water delivery, flat tire repair and jump starts. They not only haul cars and trucks but they also deliver boats, ATV’s, RV’s, motorcycles, modular homes and offices and trailers.
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
Eudora includes ZIP codes: