- Car Transport Erie County Near Me
- Erie County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- What We Do
- Choosing Between Open And Enclosed Transportation
- Let’s Start With A Free Quote
- Zip Codes Included In Erie County
Car Transport Erie County Near Me
Erie County offers diverse opportunities for work, business and leisure. The annual Roar on the Shore rally is a phenomenal event for motorcycle lovers. Over 100,000 people troop in from all corners of the US to enjoy the spectacle. If you’re a rider coming to this event, let A-1 Auto Transport ship in your motorcycle. We are highly reliable in shipping cars to or from Erie County. We have the best state-to-state and coast-to-coast shipping service across Pennsylvania.
Erie County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Erie County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Erie County to New York||$254||424 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Erie County to Jacksonville||$633||1055 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Erie County to Minneapolis||$603||1005 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Erie County||$540||900 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Erie County||$1001||1668 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Erie County||$1528||2547 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Erie County to San Diego||$1504||2507 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Erie County to Albuquerque||$1054||1756 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we do
- We can ship all car brands and different types of vehicles. This could be a motorcycle headed for the rally or a yacht to Lake Erie. We also transport SUVs, ATVs, RVs, golf carts and all kinds of oversized vehicles.
- There are services for everyone who is shipping cars to or from Erie County. We have special rates for frequent and bulk shippers like dealerships and rental agencies. With reliable shipping for college students, we help them to stay focused on their studies. We offer affordable shipping for families, professionals and even moving companies.
- A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. We have one of the best domestic and international coverage across the state. We also have modern tracking solutions to complement our service. This allows you to have peace of mind throughout the shipment. The added benefit comes at no extra charge.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Choosing between open and enclosed transportation
Most people get stuck over these two choices. Here is how you can know which service suits you. Open transportation is one of the most affordable options available for shippers. Some of the trailers can transport up to 10 cars on a trip. This becomes very efficient for the transport company. Anything that helps to cut the transporter’s costs also helps to lower your bill. This is definitely more practical if you have a standard car or you’re shipping multiple cars. Our fleet has several of these trucks that we can use for shipping cars to or from Erie County.
Open trailers leave your car exposed to the outside world. Some eventualities like the weather may go beyond the driver’s control. Think of your exotic car having to sail through a storm of hailstones. It might easily get damaged. Since an open trailer packs many cars, your car could easily be damaged during loading and offloading. People can also break into your car for parts, especially if these fetch a high price on the black market. Such issues have a huge impact when you’re transporting a high-value car. Your best option in this case is to pick enclosed transportation. Our trucks have advanced features that protect your car when loading, offloading and in transit. Once you get your options right, look for a reliable transport company to do the shipping:
- Check if they have proper licensing and registration from the authorities
- Read up on their ratings and reviews from other customers
- Check the kind of insurance coverage that they offer
Let’s start with a free quote
You shouldn’t pay or break a sweat to get your quotes. Simply fill this form or call 1-888-230-9116 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Erie County
|16401- Albion||16428- North East||16505- Erie||16531- Erie|
|16407- Corry||16430- North Springfield||16506- Erie||16534- Erie|
|16410- Cranesville||16438- Union City||16507- Erie||16538- Erie|
|16411- East Springfield||16441- Waterford||16508- Erie||16541- Erie|
|16412- Edinboro||16442- Wattsburg||16509- Erie||16544- Erie|
|16413- Elgin||16443- West Springfield||16510- Erie||16546- Erie|
|16415- Fairview||16444- Edinboro||16511- Erie||16550- Erie|
|16417- Girard||16475- Albion||16512- Erie||16553- Erie|
|16421- Harborcreek||16501- Erie||16514- Erie||16563- Erie|
|16423- Lake City||16502- Erie||16515- Erie||16565- Erie|
|16426- Mc Kean||16503- Erie||16522- Erie|
|16427- Mill Village||16504- Erie||16530- Erie|