Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Erath County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Erath County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Erath County is a lovely place and an excellent business and family environment. When shipping cars to or from Erath County, many residents choose to work with A-1 Auto Transport. We have the best coverage of Texas and the rest of the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Erath County to Dallas||$102||102 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Erath County to Nashville||$582||776 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Erath County to Denver||$583||778 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Erath County||$606||1011 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Erath County||$765||1276 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Detroit to Erath County||$779||1299 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Erath County to New York||$996||1660 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Erath County to Seattle||$1008||2017 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport can cater for nearly any kind of vehicle that you can think of. No automobile is too big or too small. Here are some of the areas that we cover. If you can’t find your automobile from this list, click here to find it on our website.
- ATV and motorcycle shipping
- Boat Transport
- SUV shipping
- RV and motor home shipping
- Golf cart, Jet Ski and snowmobile shipping
- Truck and heavy equipment transportation
We have successfully executed domestic and international assignments for different shippers. We can meet all of your needs when you are shipping cars to or from Erath County.
- Moving your car from coast-to-coast is without a doubt, quite expensive. The best way to bring down this cost is choose open-air transportation. We can compare this kind of transportation to carpooling. Several car owners get to share a truck and split up the shipping costs among themselves. Well, in the real sense, the transporter does all the work. But the idea is the same.
- If you have a high-end car or classic, open-air shipping will not solve all of your concerns. It may not stop strong winds or roadside debris from hitting your car. To give your car the best protection, choose enclosed transportation. With this option, you get a covered trailer to transport your car. The trucks take in fewer cars so this means less likelihood of bumping and scratching.
- With international shipments, you can decide to go for the more affordable roll-on/roll-off option. It simply describes the act of driving the vehicle into and off the shipping vessel. Specialist shipping vessels are usually large and accommodate thousands of vehicles. Just like in open-air shipping, this makes them highly affordable. You can also decide to go for more secure transportation with shipping containers. The container will do a similar job to that of an enclosed truck in domestic shipping.
- We can arrange for delivery to your business premises or residence. The door-to-door service is highly convenient for busy professionals and executives. To save a few dollars on the delivery cost you can opt for terminal collection and delivery at the nearest point across the state.
Making early preparations
Carry out sufficient background research on a company before committing to ship with them. Part of your research should focus on their years of experience and licensing. Try to get recommendations from friends, relatives and local residents. Check for proof of insurance. Apply for the necessary state licensing and registration. Visit the relevant DMV website to learn about driving and car ownership regulations in the state. Try to learn as much as you can about shipping cars to or from Erath County while you are there.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.