England, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
England is part of the Little Rock/North Little Rock/Conway metro area in southwestern Arkansas. It is a small city where many residents are employed by, or own, farms growing cotton, soybean, corn or other crops.
The city has many locally owned small businesses ranging from clothing shops and flea markets to small diners and café’s and other stores. There is a large fitness center for the entire community that not only offers gym equipment but also a swimming pool and aerobics, yoga and other workout classes for all ages. There is also a youth sports program that includes baseball, football, basketball and softball for boys and girls.
For more information about England, Arkansas, be sure to check out the official city website. The site offers a glimpse into the community including employment opportunities, local utilities and other resources and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|England to Nashville||$347||347 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to England||$459||613 miles||3 - 5 days|
|England to Detroit||$651||869 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to England||$738||1231 miles||4 - 6 days|
|England to Phoenix||$791||1319 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salem to England||$882||1470 miles||4 - 6 days|
|England to Helena||$1021||1702 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to England||$1188||1980 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips for Transport
A few things to keep in mind when you are making plans to ship a car to England, Arkansas:
- Know the weight and height of your vehicle before you call for a quote. If your vehicle has been modified in any way that alters the height or weight, this can be very important when the company is scheduling the carrier.
- Most cars are transported on open carriers. If you own a classic or other valuable cars, you may want to check into using an enclosed carrier instead of open transport.
- If you own an SUV or a large pickup truck, you may be required to pay an oversize fee for shipping. Due to the fact that larger vehicles take up more space on a carrier, most companies will charge a little more for those vehicles because they are losing money when they are not able to load as many cars.
- Be sure to contact the company to book service at least 2-4 weeks before you plan to have the car moved. This gives the company time to have a driver in your area to pick the car up.
- Get the car ready by cleaning out all loose personal items, having a spare key made for the driver and driving the fuel down to around a quarter tank.
England Auto Transport Guide
McClains Wrecker Service
This company transports small to medium motor vehicles as well as motorcycles. They offer transport for inoperable as well as operable vehicles and provide service 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. They also offer roadside repair services that include jump starts and flat tire repair.
1805 North 7th Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904
Jacksonville Tow & Recovery
This company has been in operation since 1962 and they offer towing and recovery services throughout the entire state of Arkansas. All services are licensed and insured and they can be contacted 24 hours per day for service.
304 East Main Street, Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
Yourga Trucking Inc.
This company is headquartered in Pennsylvania but they provide service throughout the state of Arkansas. They offer many freight services including auto transport, heavy machinery and oversized load hauls and much more. They are registered with the USDOT and all services are licensed and insured.
145 Shenango Street, West Middlesex, PA
Thompson Transportation has been in business for more than five years and they provide transportation services for cars, trucks, SUV’s and other motor vehicles. They offer open and enclosed transport at highly competitive rates and can pick-up and deliver to all 48 states in the continental United States. They also transport bulk freight and offer van, flatbed and bulk services.
7821 Zeuber Road #B, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
England includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.