Enclosed Car Transporters for Hire
There are countless car transporters throughout the U.S. For shipping customers looking to have their car delivered in the safest possible manner, look for a transporter that offers enclosed shipping services. Luckily, it doesn’t take much effort to find enclosed shipping services for vehicles. Most transporters offer both open air and enclosed transport methods.
Enclosed shipping offers more protection than open air methods in that it protects the vehicle from outside elements. The car won’t be damaged from poor weather, criminal activity, or other outside hazards. To take advantage of enclosed shipping services, the vehicle going inside of the shipping container must meet all weight and size restrictions as according to the transporter.
Finding the Right Enclosed Transport Company to Deliver Your Car
- Any car shipping company you hire should have a good reputation. Look for reviews, testimonials and ratings online for the enclosed transporters you have interest in. It shouldn’t be hard to find reviews and ratings for longstanding transporters.
- Hire a transporter with a long history in the industry. They should have experience in carrying out enclosed transport services.
- Transport companies must be registered with the federal government and have a S. DOT number. The transporter must have this proof if they wish to transport across state and international borders.
- The law requires that transport companies offer at least the minimal amount of insurance coverage. The state decides the insurance requirements. Some companies will offer more coverage up to the full value of the vehicle.
- The transporter should offer a variety of car shipping services. Make sure the transporter offers enclosed shipping as well as any other services you might need. This may include additional services such as high priority services and door to door deliveries.
- As a longstanding transport company, they should own all of the highest quality, shipping equipment and tools as well as the latest technologies.
When you hire a company with the right qualities, you can rest assure you’re hiring the best transport company to look after the delivery of your motorcycle. They’ll take great care of the bike and in most cases, you’ll have the ability to follow the motorcycle while it’s in transit through satellite tracking services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory