If you are looking for an enclosed shipping solution, you will need to hire a professional auto transport company. Auto transport is designed to be affordable for everyone, but enclosed transport is the most expensive way to ship a car. Enclosed transport out of New Jersey is also the safest way to ship a vehicle.
It will keep your car safe from the elements and road hazards. If your vehicle is a classic or very valuable, enclosed transport is the perfect shipping solution for you. Consider hiring a professional auto transport company in New Jersey to ship your vehicle.
Is Enclosed Transport Safe?
Enclosed transport with a professional is by far the safest way to ship a vehicle. Your vehicle will be secured by the latest tools on the market and hidden from prying eyes. Another way to be sure your vehicle remains safe is to do some research on the company before hiring them. You should interview at least three different businesses in order to be sure that your money is being spent in all the right places.
As with any lucrative business, you can expect scam companies to pop up. You can avoid being taken advantage of by doing research online and reading customer reviews. One thing you should remember is to write down all your questions about enclosed transport and pick their brain for information on the topic. If they do not seem very informed about how the shipping process works, move on to the next company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing Your Vehicle for Transport.
Before transport, make sure to do an inspection of the vehicle. You will want to take not of any imperfections such as dents and scratches. Make sure to have leaks repaired prior to the ship date and take pictures of the vehicle from every angle.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Check the tire pressure and fluids.
- Make sure the gas reading is no higher than ¼ of a tank of gas.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory