Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Emery County, Utah
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Emery County has many historic and recreational attractions. If you are shipping cars to or from Emery County, choose to do it with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer the best connection of Utah with the rest of the country.
What we offer
Our top priority is getting your car delivered safely and on time. Here are some of the people who have benefitted from our service.
- Students going to college
- Tourists and everyone moving temporarily
- Business executives moving for work
- New car buyers and auto dealerships
- Car rental services
- Families moving to a new home
- Members of the military
- Moving companies
You can trust us with your classic car. Our enclosed trailers will not only shield your car from dust and extreme weather. We have fitted them with modern equipment that allows secure loading, safe strapping and smoother rides.
You don’t have to try hard when looking for a budget transportation option. We have affordable and reliable transportation by open trailer. The trailers are regularly shipping cars to or from Emery County. They are quite popular with car dealerships and manufacturers. You could choose depending on your needs and budget from two main delivery options.
- Terminal shipping offers a low-budget delivery option. We will agree on selected shipping terminals across the state where you will drop-off or collect your car.
- Door-to-door shipping offers more convenience. When you have little time moving around terminals, paying for this allows you to receive your car at home.
We offer first-class international auto shipping. We have your needs covered, whether you are answering a work or military call-up or simply buying a new car. You can choose from roll-on/roll-off, container shipping or air transportation. Read more about the service from this link.
Things to keep in mind as you prepare to ship your car
- Don’t work with price only. Many scheming transport companies pry on unsuspecting customers with low quotes. They will sneak in other costs on your final bill. The best way to avoid this is to compare the different service levels with the pricing on offer.
- Don’t rely on what the transporter tells you. Get opinions from other people as well. You are better off if you can find people who have used the service when shipping cars to or from Emery County. You can also check for online reviews and ratings from trusted websites.
- Don’t avoid the insurance question, neither should your transporter. Anything could happen to your car during transportation. At A-1 Auto Transport, we always insure the cars in transit at full-replacement cost.
- Don’t keep personal items inside the car during transportation. The FMSCA does not allow us to ship these items inside your car. If these get misplaced, damaged or cause damage to your car, insurance might not compensate for that.
- Don’t wait too long before contacting your transporter. This might delay your delivery. Try to give at least a few weeks’ notice when you are planning to ship your car.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Emery County
- 84513- Castle Dale
- 84516- Clawson
- 84518- Cleveland
- 84521- Elmo
- 84522- Emery
- 84523- Ferron
- 84525- Green River
- 84528- Huntington
- 84537- Orangeville