Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Elberta, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Elberta Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in Baldwin County, in the southern part of Alabama, the town of Elberta predominantly had settlers of German descent. It celebrates its German roots twice a year by holding the sausage fest, where money is raised for the local voluntary firefighting department. People shipping cars to or from Elberta can do so by partnering with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading auto carriers in the country. We have the capability of shipping cars and other items to any destination, both in America and overseas. Our company is built on the pillars of efficiency, effective communication, and conservation. These have enabled us to always provide fast, high quality, and affordable services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Elberta to Memphis||410$||410 miles||2-4 days|
|Elberta to Kansas City||656$||875 miles||3-5 days|
|Elberta to Milwaukee||617$||1029 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Elberta||943$||1571 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Elberta||1028$||2056 miles||6-8 days|
|Elberta to Seattle||1102$||2756 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Elberta
The town has a total land area of about 6.8 square miles. We have come up with effective means of covering the area by first mapping out the road and traffic patterns, allowing us to anticipate traffic situations and avoid delays. There are two major roads serving the town; Interstate 98 and County Road 83. These are the major roads we use when shipping cars to or from Elberta. We also ship vehicles and other items to or from cities and towns neighboring Elberta which include Bellview FL, Myrtle Grove FL, West Pensacola FL, Warrington Fl, Fairhope AL, Ensley FL, Daphne FL, Pensacola FL, Ferry Pass Fl, Mobile AL, Prichard AL, Saraland AL, Moss Point MS, and Pascagoula MS among other locations.
We provide a comprehensive and all-inclusive set of services for our customers to choose from. We are among the few companies that provide multiple shipping modes all under one roof, saving our customers the hassle of having to source for services from different companies. Some of the services we provide include:
- Port to port shipping: Here, the customer has to drop off his/her vehicle to a shipping port and also pick it up from the destination port. The carrier’s job is just to transport/ship the vehicle from one port to another. The customer is required to know the port clearing procedures.
- Multiple car shipping: Shipping multiple cars at once earns you some savings. Since most of the cost associated with shipping emanates from the labor required to load and unload the vehicles at different locations, shipping cars tor from a central locations eliminates most of these costs. We ship multiple cars for auto dealers, companies, and families.
- Military POV shipping: During the many years that we have been in operation, we have shipped thousands of vehicles for military personnel across various bases around the world. We offer discounts to all members of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired.
- International moving: You may decide to move or relocate abroad. A-1 Auto Transport is here to assist you in moving your belongings to any part of the world. Moving abroad requires meticulous planning. It is advisable to start planning your move 90 days before the actual move. It gives the shipper ample time to plan for the trip.
Types of vehicles we move
At A-1 Auto Transport, no vehicle is too big or too heavy for us to ship. We have invested in the right equipment which allows us to ship a wide variety of cars. Some of the more popular vehicles we ship include:
- Electric vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Sports utility vehicles
- RVs and Motorhomes
- Salvaged vehicles
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Shipping your vehicle is team effort. It requires the car owner and the shipping crew to pull through in one direction in order for the process to be a success. Here are some of the things the car owner needs to do:
- Remove any personal items in the car. Also, remove anything that isn’t permanently fitted to the car, these include items such bike racks, camper shells, GPS Navigation systems etc.
- Clean your vehicle both inside and out detailing any dents, scratches, and any other damages.
- Service your vehicle.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
We have been shipping cars to or from Elberta for the past 20 years. We are familiar with the routes in the area making it easy for us to navigate and deliver shipments on time. We also offer one of the most attractive packages in the region.
Customers can give us a call on 1-800-452-2880 to get quotes or have their question answered by our sales team.