Reliable transport companies are easy to come by, especially nearby Edgewater, Maryland. Find one that specializes in the delivery of motorcycles. If you are planning on having the bike shipped to the West Coast, you want a transporter that offers long distance shipping services.
There’s a lot to pay attention to so decide what you can afford and what services you need the most. A customer service representative of the company should gladly help you with your selection.
There is a right way to look for a dependable transport company. Use the Internet as your tool for research. Look for motorcycle transport nearest to you. Then, narrow down the results by reading the reviews and testimonials left online. Only contact the transporters with the most positive reviews for a quote.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Characteristics to Stay Away From.
- They don’t have approval from the DOT.
- They do not have any of the necessary certificates or state licensing.
- A large or full down payment is requested.
- They do not offer insurance coverage.
- They don’t have the right shipping gear.
- Their employees and drivers are not trained.
- They don’t have an easy to find website.
- They do not uphold a positive reputation.
- They’re lacking in their assortment of services.
- Their customer service is rude and not willing to help.
Falling victim to a scam is an easy thing to do if you aren’t aware of the suspicious qualities usually upheld by such con artists. Do online research and even ask questions over the phone during your attempt to gather quotes. Really feel out the customer service received and assess all of their service options. Only contact transport companies with positive reviews and informative websites listing their current contact information.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory