Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Eclectic, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Eclectic Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Perched in north-eastern Elmore County, in east-central Alabama, the town of Eclectic got its name from its founder who was a doctor practicing eclectic medicine. The major employers in the town are educational services, arts and entertainment, manufacturing, and construction. People looking to shipping cars to or from Eclectic can partner with us for smooth and stress-free services. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest auto shipping and moving companies in America. We have an infrastructure of over 40 terminals, carriers, and offices all over the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Eclectic to New Orleans||339$||339 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Eclectic||632$||843 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Eclectic||642$||856 miles||3-5 days|
|Eclectic to Minneapolis||703$||1171 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Eclectic||805$||1341 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Eclectic||1072$||2679 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Eclectic
You can have your vehicle or any other item shipped to any corner of this city. Our team of professional drivers will make sure your shipment arrives safely and on-time. We have established a matrix of routes to use in order to avoid traffic. Some of the most reliable ones we use when shipping cars to or from Eclectic include Alabama State Highway 63, County Roads 42, 73, 418, 367, and 170. People living in nearby areas such as Alexander, Millbrook, Montgomery, Tuskegee, Prattville, Auburn, Opelika, Sylacauga, Valley, Talladega, Troy, Selma, Alabaster, Pelham, and Helena can also access our efficient services.
Our services are one of a kind. We offer different modes of shipping all under one roof. Some of the services we offer include:
- Multi-car shipping: The primary cost of shipping comes from the labor involved when picking up and offloading vehicles to different places. One can make huge savings when you ship multiple cars at a go. Auto dealers are the ones who benefit most from this. They get discounts from auto shippers, increasing their profit margins.
- Heavy equipment shipping: At A-1 Auto Transport, no job is too difficult for us. We ship heavy equipment and machinery such as combine harvesters, earth movers, mining equipment, etc. All this is at an affordable price.
- Terminal to terminal: Some customers are comfortable delivering and picking up their vehicles. Under terminal to terminal shipping, the client is required to drop off his vehicle at a determined A-1 Auto Transport terminal and the vehicle will be delivered to another of our terminals, nearby the car’s final destination. The customer is again required to pick-up his vehicle from the destination terminal.
Vehicles we ship
We are capable of shipping any type of vehicle to any destination our client requires, including:
- Luxury vehicles: Most luxury vehicles are very expensive. Leaving them to an unqualified auto shipper is risky. While shipping them, one needs to be careful not to scratch the paint. We offer enclosed shipping in order to protect the vehicles from bad weather, debris damage, and theft.
- ATV shipping: We are capable of shipping a wide range of ATVs to any destination across the globe. We have the right equipment to handle the different varieties and sizes that these ATVs come in. some of the ATVs we ship include buggies, quads, jet skis and many others.
- Non-op car shipping: Some people prefer buying fully functional, new cars while others prefer building or assembling them from the ground up. If you belong in the latter category, then we can help you out. We have the necessary equipment required to load and unload these types of vehicles. We take great care not to damage or alter the set-up of the car.
Problems to avoid during the shipping process
Some of the most common problems people shipping cars encounter include:
- Your vehicle doesn’t meet certain set requirements. Some auto shippers set standards of how high or low your vehicle needs to be. You may be required to remove rear mounted spare wheels, cargo racks, and spoilers.
- Incorrect address. During the shipping process, you will have lots of paperwork to fill in. you might omit or write down an incorrect address causing your vehicle to be delivered to the wrong location. You are required to counter-check the address before handing in your paperwork.
- Late deliveries. This is the most frequent complaint auto shippers get. There are certain factors such as bad weather, accidents, and tire bursts that are beyond our control.
Why ship with us?
One of the major reasons we are the number one choice for many people is the offer of a wide variety of options all under one roof. A client doesn’t need to shop around for other carriers if he wants to ship different items. Our vast experience and attention to detail is also a draw to many.
For services such as shipping cars to or from Eclectic, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.