Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dyer, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Dyer, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Dyer is located in the Fort Smith, Arkansas and Oklahoma metro area and is situated in Crawford County, Arkansas. The city is small but boasts a great area for raising a family and earning a living through farming, hunting and other outdoor employment opportunities.
The city is very family oriented and residents have a sense of pride at the small town values that they hold as well as the fact that much of the town is historically well-preserved with homes and businesses that have been standing for more than 100 years. While the city is small, it does have several recreation areas where families can have fun playing sports, having picnics and hosting family reunions and swimming, skateboarding, fishing and boating and taking long walks through areas filled with beautiful, fragrant flowers. The city hosts several concerts in the park as well as sporting competitions, festivals throughout the year and other attractions that bring tourists to the area annually for relaxation, arts and crafts, food and much more.
You can find more information about Dyer by visiting the official city website.
Further information about Arkansas freight shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Dyer to Memphis||$267||267 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Indianapolis to Dyer||$485||647 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dyer to Chicago||$525||701 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Dyer||$556||742 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dyer to Washington, D.C.||$685||1143 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Tuscon to Dyer||$690||1151 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dyer to Phoenix||$694||1158 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Helena to Dyer||$922||1538 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- How far in advance should I call to book transport? – Depending on whether you are shipping locally or state to state, auto transport can be booked anywhere from a few days in advance for local to up to four weeks in advance for nationwide. To help ensure that the company has plenty of time to schedule a carrier to be in your locality, be sure to call as far in advance as possible. Never call more than 30 days or more in advance because transport rates are based on fuel cost and fuel cost tends to change which can alter the rate you may be quoted.
- Should I use open, or enclosed auto transport? – This is based on your personal preferences as well as the type of motor vehicle you own. If you have a standard vehicle that you drive frequently, open transport is sufficient. If you own a classic or luxury car and need a little extra security during shipping, you may want to choose enclosed transport. Open transport is the least expensive option for transport whether shipping locally, nationwide or even overseas. Enclosed shipping offers a more secure environment and can often be found with climate controls and padded interiors for the safety of the vehicles and other content.
- Will my car be insured during transport? – Yes, during transport all motor vehicles are required to be covered by insurance. You will want to check with the carrier to verify their coverage amount as well as what is covered in case of accident. A reputable company will not have a problem with you asking to see the insurance certificate to verify the insurance coverage. It is also advised to make sure your personal auto insurance will cover the car during transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dyer Car Shipping Company Index
JD & Billy Hines Trucking Inc.
JD & Billy Hines Trucking Inc. is a privately owned and operated trucking company that has been in business for more than five years. They are licensed and insured and are listed as having a safe driving record with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Department of Transportation.
Prescott, Arizona 71857
Mamo Transportation can handle auto transport anywhere in the continental United States as well as Alaska and Hawaii. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can be contacted by phone for rates and to schedule transport service.
22461 I-30 Frontage Road, Bryant, Arkansas 72022
Dyer includes ZIP codes: