Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Duplin County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Duplin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Duplin County has a country feel. Rich soils that favor agriculture and cool climate that favors animal husbandry. The small-town county is home to a friendly and simple people. The towns spread across Duplin county break away from the rural feel and offer chic stores and several farmers markets along the streets. Areas with a rural set up are often disadvantaged when it comes to car shipping. Young carrier firms that are still developing may find delivering cars to the clients’ home to be resource draining, especially when one has to drive for miles through large farmlands far from the towns. Such firms end up delivering the car to a depot in the towns, burdening you with the responsibility of having to go for the car yourself. You can avoid such inconveniences by shipping cars to or from Duplin County with A-1 Auto Transport, North Carolina’s most preferred carrier firm.
Areas we serve within and around Duplin County
Like many other rural setups, public transportation is unreliable in Duplin County. It is rather unreasonable to subject the client to the trouble of finding transportation from his/her home to a car depot where the car is dropped off. For this reason, we strive to make home deliveries to every address across the county, regardless of its remoteness. We serve Albertson, Cypress Creek, Faison, Glisson, Island Creek, Kenansville, Limestone, Magnolia, Rockfish, Rose Hill, Smith, Warsaw, Wolfscrape, Potters Hill, Chinquapin, Fountaintown, Kornegay, Pasley and Hallsville.
Additionally, we also serve clients from the adjacent areas in the neighboring counties. Clients from Wayne County, Lenior County, Jones County, Onslow County, Pender County and Sampson County also get to enjoy the best services when shipping cars to or from Duplin County.
- Interstate car shipping: Shipping cars across different states is more involving than it seems. We have to map out all possible routes we can use to ship the car from point A to point B. A-1 Auto Transport maps out the shortest and most direct routes to use when shipping the car from its location to the exact destination. We do this in order to minimize the overall mileage covered. This in turn lowers the fuel costs and the final amount paid by the client. An example of this is Interstate 40 which offers a direct route to North Carolina from California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Tennessee.
- Heavy machinery shipping: Our service mix also caters for large scale farmers. We are experienced and legally qualified to ship heavy equipment even over long distances. Farmers can take advantage of this service and get their tractors, harvesters, combines, backhoes and other agricultural equipment shipped at affordable prices. Read more about our methods for shipping heavy equipment here.
Talk to us!
Our contact lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can access our services for shipping cars to or from Duplin County at any time. Talk to the experts from A-1 Auto Transport today!
Zip Codes included in Duplin County
- 28325 – Calypso
- 28341 – Faison
- 28349 – Kenansville
- 28398 – Warsaw
- 28453 – Magnolia
- 28458 – Rose Hill
- 28464 – Teachey
- 28466 – Wallace
- 28508 – Albertson
- 28518 – Beulaville
- 28521 – Chinquapin