How To Ship Your DRB
After buying that high-performance DRB sports car, the next huge decision will be the choice of car shipping company to transport the vehicle home at the most affordable rates.
Our company is committed to providing you with the most reliable auto transport services, customized to suit your price range and budget specifications. With us as your car shipping service provider, you can be assured of the best possible prices, without having to wonder “how much does it cost?” we give every customer instant quotes and without any hidden charges or additional fees. Here are some of our unique auto transport and support services;
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Domestic and overseas shipping
Our company ships both locally and to or from international locations.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Flexibility in delivery and pickup
- Door to door shipping: our door to door services will normally leave the customer with little worry as we deliver the vehicle to or from any desired location. It could be the home or office, or any other preferred destination.
- Terminal to terminal shipment: this is where the owner of the car delivers it to a company terminal or warehouse, from where it is transported to another terminal or warehouse close to the destination and can be picked up. Those who find this a convenient solution will definitely find the best service at our company.
Safety and protection guarantee
A vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages. Our vehicle safety and protection guarantees work for both open and enclosed type carriers;
- Open carriers: Open carriers are typically less expensive. One can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed carriers: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Enclosed carriers have the vehicle completely protected from the elements. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls
Why choose us?
- Fair and affordable rates
- Vehicle tracking services
- Shipping knowledge and experience
- Safe and timely delivery guarantees
- Backed up by hundreds of past satisfied customers
- High-quality customer service delivery
- Many shipping options to choose from
Call us for a quote today!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?