Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dover, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Dover, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Dover is a small town in the Russellville Micropolitan area in northern Arkansas. The name of the town has been long debated and is attributed to both Dover, England as well as Dover, Tennessee. Dover is a small town with one grocery store, several small retail shops and quite a few churches.
It is a bedroom community where many local residents work in neighboring Russellville and other larger cities and towns in Arkansas but reside in Dover due to a low cost of living and a close, family-like community. Dover is located just at the entrance to the Ozark Mountains and has ample opportunities for those that enjoy a quiet life and outdoor activities but it is close enough to larger cities and towns where local residents can enjoy a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment.
You can find more information on Dover by visiting the official city website.
More about moving vehicles to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Dover to Kansas City||$352||352 miles||2 – 4 days|
|San Antonio to Dover||$478||638 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dover to Jacksonville||$702||937 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Dover||$735||1226 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dover to Cheyenne||$739||986 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Dover||$784||1307 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dover to Salt Lake City||$843||1405 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Franciscco to Dover||$1135||1893 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
How long does it take to ship a car?
The typical amount of time it takes to ship a car is based on the following guidelines:
- 0-250 Miles- 1-2 Days
- 250-500 Miles-2-3 Days
- 500-1500 Miles-3-5 Days
- 1500 Miles +- 5-14 Days
The actual timers will vary depending on whether there are any delays from inclement weather, other customers, traffic accidents and rest stops or fuel stops. Other issues may also arise that can delay or even speed up the time it takes to transport a car. It is always best to make sure the driver has your contact number so he may reach you if your pick-up or delivery time changes.
What items will I be allowed to pack inside the car during transport?
Nothing may legally be left inside a car during auto transport except a spare tire and tire changing tools. All other items are considered personal and they will not be covered by company insurance and the driver/company could face penalties and fines from the Department of Transportation if they are found to have vehicles loaded with personal items during transport. Be sure to check with your agent to see if they will allow you to leave anything inside the car, but keep in mind that most companies will not allow anything to be packed inside the car.
I have a classic car, what are the shipping options I can choose from?
When it comes to shipping a car, you can choose from open transport and enclosed transport. The differences in each are as follows:
- Open Transport: Open transport is something that most people are familiar with as open trucks are generally seen frequently traveling down the interstate. They are large carriers that can haul up to 10 or 12 cars at one time. Space is opened around the vehicle which means they are exposed to the elements during shipment, but this is the most common as well as the least expensive mode of transport for automobiles.
- Enclosed Transport: Enclosed transport is generally a higher cost to ship a car than open transport but it is a valuable service for owners of classic, luxury, and sports cars. Vehicles are placed inside of sealed trailers and transported. They are not exposed to the elements during shipment and will arrive in the same beautiful condition as when they were picked up. If you own a high-end vehicle or a classic car, be sure to speak to the company agent to inquire about shipping your vehicle in a safe and secure, environmentally friendly enclosed carrier.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dover Auto Transport Index
McCoy’s Trucking provides safe transport solutions for automobile owners, dealerships, private corporations and other businesses for cars, trucks and vans and other motor vehicles. McCoy’s Trucking is licensed, insured and bonded through the USDOT and they have great customer reviews online for their transport services.
5428 AR-18, Leachville, Arkansas 72438
White Gold Trucking
White Gold Trucking hauls farm supplies, motor vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s, boats, construction equipment and tools and much more. They are insured and hire only professionally licensed drivers and moving staff to handle all customer merchandise.
402 North Main Street, Leachville, Arkansas 72438
Thomas E. Puckett Trucking
Thomas E. Puckett Trucking is a family owned and operated trucking company that has worked in the state of Arkansas for more than five years. They are professionally licensed and insured as well as bonded for transportation and they are registered with the USDOT.
105 South McNamee Street, Leachville, Arkansas 72438
Harold Bibbs & Sons Trucking
Harold Bibbs & Sons Trucking is a privately owned company that operates transport to and from Dover and other cities and towns in Arkansas. They are based out of Homerville, Missouri but transport to and from many states in the United States. This company is licensed and insured and can be contacted by phone for service.
14974 MO-164, Homersville, Missouri 63855
Dover includes ZIP codes: