Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Douglas County, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Douglas County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Douglas County which is located in The State of Oregon offers revelers a variety of activities to partake in. There’s something for everyone. It even has a 600-acre wildlife safari where animals roam free. Its numerous lakes offer visitors and residents a flurry of water-based activities such as fishing and swimming. Oregon Dunes national recreational area is an off-roading and hiking destination with 40 miles of wind-sculpted sand dunes, plus campgrounds. Economically, Douglas County mainly relies on its timber industry which employs approximately 25-30% of the people in the county. It has nearly 1.8 million acres of commercial forest land. Agriculture is also another important economic activity here. They mainly grow field crops, orchards and practice livestock keeping, particularly sheep ranching.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Douglas County, contact A-1 Auto Transport. We are world leaders in the automotive shipping industry, hauling vehicles in all 50 states and even overseas. Our services are fast, convenient and affordable.
Areas we ship to or from Douglas County
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Douglas County for over two decades and in that time we have come up with an efficient shipping matrix that allows us to always make timely deliveries. Cities that would normally not get to enjoy our services such as Canyonville, Drain, Elkton, Glendale, Myrtle Creek, Oakland, Reedsport, Riddle, Sutherlin, Winston, and Yoncalla, can now celebrate as they have been added to our ever-growing list of shipping destinations.
Our hauling services also extend to the neighboring counties of Lane County to the north, Klamath County to the east, Jackson County to the south, Josephine County also to the south, Curry County to the southwest, and Coos County to the west.
How long will it take to ship my car?
The average transit time it takes to ship a car across the country is about two to three weeks but most of the time it takes less time. There are various factors that may lead to delays in shipping your car. Some of them are:
- Driver limitations: Federal law stipulates that auto shipping drivers should not travel for more than 500 miles a day, six days a week and that they should take longer rest periods every two weeks. At A-1 Auto Transport we have come up with efficient systems to properly utilize our drivers’ time and have well-managed rotation schedules.
- Mechanical and weather problems: Although we run a modern and well-maintained fleet of carriers, mechanical failures can sometimes occur. We always try to fix the problem as soon as possible and we’ll even arrange a pick-up with some of our affiliate companies to continue with the shipping if we cannot fix the problem in due time. Weather and natural disasters such as hurricanes, snow storms or blizzards may also cause delays in shipping.
Ship with us
When you are shipping cars to or from Douglas County with us, you are shipping with the best. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to place your booking or have any of your auto shipping questions answered.
Zip codes included in Douglas County
- 97410 Azalea
- 97416 Camas Valley
- 97417 Canyonville
- 97429 Days Creek
- 97432 Dillard
- 97435 Drain
- 97436 Elkton
- 97441 Gardiner
- 97442 Glide
- 97447 Idleyld Park
- 97457 Myrtle Creek
- 97462 Oakland
- 97467 Reedsport
- 97469 Riddle
- 97470 Roseburg
- 97471 Roseburg
- 97479 Scottsburg
- 97479 Sutherlin
- 97481 Tenmile
- 97484 Tiller
- 97486 Umpqua
- 97494 Wilbur
- 97495 Winchester
- 97496 Winston
- 97499 Yoncalla