123 Auto Transport has its headquarters in Land O Lakes, Florida. The firm boasts of being a leader in the delivery of vehicles to any state within the US. The firm dabbled in local and international shipping for single and multiple cars. Their car carriers are available for both enclosed and open air transportation to near and far destinations. The company is privately owned by John Mingolelli and has been offering auto shipping services for fifteen years.
As an interstate shipping company, 123 Auto Transport offers coast to coast and cross country transportation services. Their truck drivers can move vehicles of various sizes in a secure manner within Florida and to neighboring states. Door to door transportation is their preferred mode of delivery to customers and final payment for transportation of vehicles is done at the point of delivery by check, money order or cash.
As a self-proclaimed leading auto transporter in Florida, 123 Auto Transport claims to have built a reputation of reliability among clients locally and in other parts of the US; that their services are based on professionalism and excellent customer service.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?