If you are interested in vacationing in Summit County, then the Town of Dillon should be among your top locations to visit. Its main attraction is its largest reservoir, Lake Dillon. The lake offers a marina where you can park or rent a boat, fishing grounds, and camping grounds spread all around it. During winter there is plenty of skiing, ice skating, snow tubing, snowmobiling, and snowboarding activities to take part in. You can also learn about the town's history in the various museums available. If you would like to visit the town with your personal vehicle, A-1 Auto Transport can make it happen. We specialize in shipping cars to or from Dillon, Colorado, the rest of the United States, and even overseas. We have been doing it for more than 25 years. Our services are known to be fast, affordable, and deliveries are on schedule. Partner with us and experience the best in auto shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dillon to Denver||$68||68 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Dillon to Omaha||$453||604 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dillon to Las Vegas||$513||684 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Dillon||$607||1013 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Dillon||$738||984 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dillon to Columbus||$795||1325 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dillon to Boston||$1020||2041 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Dillon||$1064||2129 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Dillon
With an estimated land area of only 2.4 square miles, it is very easy to ship to any location in the town in a short time. Our drivers are experienced and adequately trained to handle any incident that may occur during the shipping process. They are also equipped with top of the range navigation equipment making the process of shipping cars to or from Dillon fast and direct.
People living in the towns and cities bordering Dillon such as Golden, Applewood, Boulder, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Superior, Columbine, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Louisville, Broomfield, Lafayette, Erie, Longmont, and Steamboat Springs can also access our reliable services.
- Heavy equipment shipping. This process requires utmost concentration and attention to detail which only an experienced shipper can provide. We have shipped equipment such as excavators, rollers, bulldozers, cranes, industrial equipment etc.
- Enclosed/covered shipping. Regardless of where you want your vehicle shipped, we can safely ship it in a covered carrier that offers maximum protection. Not only will your car be protected from bad weather but also from rocks and other debris damage and even theft. It is mainly used by people shipping vintage hotrods, classic, luxury, and expensive vehicles.
- Dealer to dealer auto transport. As an auto dealer, you must keep a close eye on your inventory levels in order to maintain a constant supply to your customers. We are capable of offering scheduled deliveries with subsidized prices since you are shipping numerous vehicles at a go.
- Freight shipping. This process entails shipping items that do not include cars or items that are not in our other categories. We are capable of shipping a large variety of items to various locations in the world. The most common items our freight shipping customers transport include construction, mining equipment and supplies, full truckloads, engines etc.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include, but are not limited to:
- Salvaged vehicles. The process of shipping a salvaged vehicle is quite different from that of shipping a fully functional one. It requires the use of forklifts to get it on top of the carrier. Not all companies possess this type of equipment.
- Non-operational cars. Shipping a non-operational vehicle will require certain tools and expertise from trained professionals which might raise the cost of shipping. This, however, will be cost-effective considering the task at hand.
- Jet skis
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Some of the things that you need to do include:
- Clear your vehicle of any of your personal belongings and custom installation to minimize the chances of damage or theft.
- Ensure that only about a quarter full tank of gas is what's left in the car.
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures of any damages it may have.
- Remove any toll tags and parking passes.
- Disable your car's alarm system.
- Ensure that you have copies of your car keys.
- Make sure that you adequately service your car.
Why ship with us?
We are one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States. We have all the necessary equipment and experienced staff to safely handle any type of shipment. When you ship with us, all our infrastructure is at your disposal increasing your chance of having a successful and care-free shipping experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.