Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Des Moines County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Des Moines County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Des Moines is Iowa’s capital. Of course, shipping cars to Iowa’s capital is a highlight, but today we are speaking of Des Moines, the county. The county is located on the southwestern region of Iowa, in the Iowa-Illinois Micropolitan Statistical Area. A-1 Auto Transport is Des Moines County number one carrier firm, offering affordable tailored car shipping services on demand. We have a most extensive scope of service and a comprehensive service mix to cater for all needs when shipping cars to or from Des Moines County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Des Moines County to Memphis||$491||491 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Moines County to Detroit||$499||499 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Moines County to Atlanta||$581||775 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Des Moines County||$720||1201 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Des Moines County||$862||1437 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Des Moines County||$906||1510 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Des Moines County to Seattle||$1153||1923 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Des Moines County to Portland||$1170||1950 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Extensive scope of service
We do things differently from other carrier firms. With others, you could get lucky getting your car delivered to your address, especially if your residence or business premises is in a remote area. With A-1 Auto Transport, our scope of service covers every nook and cranny in Des Moines County, including the most remote locations.
We ship cars to or from any residence or business premise from Burlington, Danville, Mediapolis, Middletown, West Burlington, Beaverdale, Augusta, Dodgeville, Kingston, Sperry, Yarmouth, Benton, Concordia, Danville, Flint River, Franklin, Huron, Jackson, Pleasant Grove, Tama, Union, Washington and Yellow Springs.
Des Moines County shares borders with 5 counties; three in Iowa and the rest in Illinois. They include Louisa County, Lee County, Henry County, Hancock (IL) and Henderson County (IL). We cater for Des Moines car shipping demands in these counties when shipping cars to or from Des Moines County.
- Open carrier services: These are long-haul towers fitted with flatbed racks. We roll the vehicle onto these structures and secure them using strap on. This mode of shipping is best for sedans, SUVs, ATVs, mobile homes, vans, trucks and some motorcycles. The reason behind this is, such vehicles come in all shapes and sizes. The open carrier is not confined to ship only specific sizes, as opposed to enclosed carriers.
- Enclosed carrier services: These have an intermodal container structure onto which vehicles are shipped. They are best for shipping sports cars, classic cars and high-end vehicles. This is because they provide extra protection to the vehicle against external elements that could scratch, scrape or dent the vehicle during transportation.
- Terminal services: For guests and clients on the move, we ship and drop off the vehicle at the closest car terminal, secure parking lot or storage facility from your location. You can then pick the car at your convenience.
- Door to door services: This is a hassle-free delivery service in which clients enjoy their cars being delivered straight to their doorstep. All clients within Des Moines County get to enjoy this service, regardless of their location.
Zip codes included in Des Moines County
- ZIP Code 52601 – Burlington
- ZIP Code 52623 – Danville
- ZIP Code 52637 – Mediapolis
- ZIP Code 52638 – Middletown
- ZIP Code 52650 – Sperry
- ZIP Code 52655 – West Burlington
- ZIP Code 52660 – Yarmouth