Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Des Arc, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Des Arc, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Des Arc is a small city in central Arkansas and those that live in this area enjoy many activities due to the location and the many amenities that are within the borders of the city. The city has several historical buildings that people enjoy visiting as well as lakes where residents can go fishing and swimming or boating, parks to walk, jog or socialize with friends and family and ample shopping centers around town.
Employment can be found in farming and other agricultural fields as well as education, healthcare, manufacturing and other industries.
Learn more about moving vehicles to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Des Arc to Salem||$80||80 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Nashville to Des Arc||$300||300 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Arc to Indianapolis||$358||358 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Dallas to Des Arc||$414||553 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Arc to San Antonio||$620||827 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Des Arc||$640||1068 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Des Arc to Salt Lake City||$837||1395 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Des Arc||$1027||2054 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Des Arc Motor Vehicle Shipping Tips
When you need to ship a car to Des Arc, be sure to take care of the following so your vehicle will be ready for transport when the time arrives:
- Keep the fluids at the right level: Cars should have between an eighth and a quarter tank of fuel when they are shipped. This allows the car to have just enough fuel to load and unload it during shipment but not an excess that would cause the car to have too much weight that will end up costing the customer more or causing the driver to have too much weight on his truck.
- Clean the car: All cars that are shipped and transported by a professional auto transporter should be thoroughly clean inside and out before they are shipped. A clean car is easier to inspect as dust and dirt can often conceal cosmetic imperfections that need to be seen in order to accurately record the true condition of the car before and after shipment.
- Keep it empty: The car needs to be emptied of all personal items. Auto transporters are not licensed to haul personal material including household goods or other items. If the driver stops at a weight station and items are seen by the Department of Transportation the driver may face large fines or even be required to unload the vehicle from the truck. Costs associated with fines will be charged to the customer. Loose items inside a car can be very dangerous as they can fly around and tear the interior or break windows.
- Inspect and photograph: Before the car is loaded for transport you need to walk through the inspection with the driver. Take note of any signs of scratches, paint chipping or even small dents. Take photographs and be sure to use the time and date stamp and save the pictures until the car is delivered. If there is any damage when the car arrives, you will have your notes as well as the photos to compare the vehicle condition to and to use if you need to file a damage claim with the company.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Des Arc Auto Transport Index
Utley Inc. is a small, privately owned and operated trucking company that works in the Des Arc area of Arkansas. Utley Inc. offers insured, licensed and bonded transportation for all types of freight including automobiles and trucks, boats, motorcycles and ATV’s, farm supplies and heavy and light machinery and equipment.
149 County Road 830, Henderson, Arkansas 72544
Eagle Transport of America LLC
Eagle Transport of America LLC is a nationwide transportation and trucking company that moves motor freight including cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and other motor vehicles to and from the Des Arc area of Arkansas as well as to and from cities and states throughout the United States. They are licensed, insured and bonded through the Department of Transportation and offer highly competitive rates to customers nationwide.
23924 AR-10, Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
Bowerman Trucking Inc.
Bowerman Trucking Inc. provides safe and reliable auto transport to and from Des Arc that is always insured and bonded and handled only by professional, fully licensed and experienced drivers. They can move any type of car, truck, van or other vehicle and have more than ten years of transportation experience.
1615 Eastline Road, Searcy, Arkansas 72143
Abbott Ivies Trucking
Abbott Ivies Trucking is a small, independently owned and operated that has been operating for more than three years and they haul vehicles, general freight, and heavy machinery. They are licensed and insured and are registered with the Department of Transportation.
1309 West Race Avenue, Searcy, Arkansas 72143
Des Arc includes ZIP codes: